Comcast-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

1 058 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
good company, good pay
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2018, február 17.
I had this job right after college. It was a great job with great people to work with. I'm sad the call center closed and I lost my job. It was really fun to work there.
Difficult work- life balance
Supervisor, Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Enfield, CT2018, február 17.
Excellent benefits however difficult company with a lack of compassion for work life balance. Unfortunately the company does not pay well for entry level and therefore it is a revolving door. The pressure of customers on the phone is mentally tasking on most who are not self aware.
a good place to work
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, február 16.
It was a good place to work, received lots of benefits working for this company, good bonuses, management for the most part was fair and easy to get a long with
bonuses
Productive fun working place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2018, február 15.
I really enjoyed working for the company. I also learned a lot and they have great benefits as well. I would love to work for that company again and they offer great perks!
free lunches some time
Kontra érvek
long breaks and good health care
Munkahelyi kultúra
massaging chairs at work/ free lunch and shopping incentives
Customer Service Specialist 3 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MS2018, február 13.
The hardest part of this job is that we have metrics to meet each month. Although it has been very successful for me, I think that the prices for services are very expensive. In hindsight, it benefits the company however not the customer. I understand the logic behind it from a business prospective however as a customer, it doesn't benefit the callers if they are looking to save money. Not to mention, we do not have much to retain customers . I enjoy bringing pleasure and saving to my callers when ever I can. The most enjoyable part about this job, is the benefits and commission. I believe in working hard and being rewarded for it
commission every month
metrics
There are better jobs
Payment services agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midvale, UT2018, február 11.
Poor management and Nestorian runs rampant. You want to advance family members only. Customers are the worst they scream and cuss you out Comcast is not supportive. I hated all 4 years that I worked there. Too many stats to hit to get paid bonus they do this on purpose. The agents that hit monthly qouto are the ones that stay pad, and cheat.
Free cable
Kontra érvek
Low pay, horrible customers, high stress, too many stats to make bonus
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Comcast
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearl, MS2018, február 6.
Working in a call center, You develop professional relationships that at times carry over into the social section of daily lives. Because of the type of environment, you're able to establish friendships and acquaintances that carry over outside of work.
Pro érvek
A family type professional working environment.
Kontra érvek
Possibly too much of an overlap between work and person/social lives.
Munkahelyi kultúra
acable company in the midst of new changes
Customer service rep and dispatcher (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2018, február 6.
I started off as file clerk, then promoted to customer service rep, then collections clerk, accounts payable, then dispatcher, totaling almost 6 years. the front office voted to become unionized like the back office so many managers were fired on the spot. i had to fight to get my final paycheck, calling the state labor board.
it was less that 4 blocks from my house
Kontra érvek
office manager was very mean
Munkahelyi kultúra
High stress, high pressure.
Customer service/sales. (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018, február 6.
Comcast was a miserable place to work. Always high pressure for more sales, better customer reviews. Goals set by management were unrealistic. If you happen to meet the goal then it was raised and you were again pressured and made to feel incompetent.
Benefits were good.
Management style.
Productive work place
CE2, Customer Exp Associate (Retention) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Silver Spring, MD2018, február 4.
Currently making better changes however I feel like the pay should be more as a base rate. They do have curtesy services for current employees they match your 401k and they discount stock if you purchase
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part was the focus on sales not customer service
Sales & Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  DeKalb, IL 601152018, február 1.
I honed my customer service skills and computer abilities in this position. I didn't feel comfortable selling new services to customers who were already unhappy with their bill. I did learn a lot about equipment and cable services.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with gym and games room
Customer Services Representative (Billing) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, február 1.
Typical work day is largely responding to customers concerns/query in a call center environment. While fast paced, the work environment is very casual. The most enjoyable part of my job was the interaction with customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Georgia2018, február 1.
Great Cable service did a great need when i needed to get my cable fixed. So overall I feel that Comcast has a lot of potential as a cable company and can see the company going very far.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great team environment
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, január 31.
Good training team, friendly work environment, good benefits, was given choices for desired shift, good cafeteria services, very clean facility, motivated staff
Comcast Demands
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2018, január 28.
Work environment was great in the beginning however over 12 months there were no stable management other than the Best ASM that was promoted out of store and left 1 senior agent that was promoted to ASM that was the best acting manager until personal LOA. Since, Every 6 months there would be a different manager. Managers would quit, too much work and responsibility. The staff is great, but very poor training follow up and a lot of pressure to meet daily goals, short staffed, warehouse stocking and no daily breaks allowed without approval by a manager. If goals are not met it is a disciplinary action. Most recent mandatory Saturday training for not reaching sales goals. Demeaning management style if you have not met goals, point system deduction fornlate or sick calls seem to be always communicated by ASM. Repeat New Managment and Philosophy of hiring from Best Buy does not work. The pay was fair but you have to work and sell core business and not lower customers bundle price without being penalized on your sales. The hours were more flexible if you're part-time but never set and flex weekly. A lot of pressure from customers and If you can deal with constant yelling customers with no management presence or support and keep in professional then this is the place for you.
Discounted Cable Service, Vacation Pay
Kontra érvek
No Scheduled Lunches, Warehouse Stocking Work, No Management Presence, Point System Deduction
very fast pace productive
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, január 26.
strict
adheres to guidelines,
competitive,
overtime optional
workplace culture is mixed
a lot of diversity with the customers,
growth for management positions
hardest part is being on the phone all day
manual labor
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tennessee2018, január 25.
This is what you would expect crawling around under houses and climbing telephone poles. Some houses are way nice other have animals everywhere. Also being sent out to collect money or disconnect service was not fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
Must be able to hand difficult customers
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, január 24.
Fixed issues internet connection, billing, rate plan and promotions, channel search, remote control programming and technical visit fees. I used Computer and answered telephone calls at the same time. Performed lots of multitasking using databases, on-line resources such as Google Maps and other tools to provide customer support
Good company
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2018, január 24.
Comcast is a good company to be employed with the managers are very kind and understanding people they run their office very smoothly overall it’s a great place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Speaking with differnet people everyday
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Killeen, TX2018, január 24.
Customer services on installing service or sending a tech to solve an issue which can't be done over the phone. Every customers has their good and bad days. Supervisors always love to help when you are struggling. It feels like school. On the computer taking test on every calls, lunch and recess, and your own little gym to workout. Hardest thing was location to travel. Enjoyable part of the job is to know you always have help if you are stuck.
Events, Commissions, and 401k
Kontra érvek
long distance travel, shift bid

Átfogó minősítés