Comcast-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

1 196 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 11 099 értékelés megtekintése
Job has great benefits
Customer Service Professional (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 20.
With any call enter of course comes changes. BUT the changes there are often and not well thought through. It does not benefit the rep. Everything hat is placed in plan supposed to benefit the customer but somehow that back fires and that plan does not always go as plan. Some of the plans should be well thought through.
Great Services
Kontra érvek
CHANGES DOES NOT BENEFIT THE EMPLOYEES.
No room for Job Advancement
Customer Service/IT Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2018, május 18.
The job is great for a high school graduate starting out. Company will take advantage of you if you let them. Wonderful benefits with free cable. Fast paced environment. Little room for advancement.
Great company
CUSTOMER SERVICE Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miramar, FL2018, május 15.
Comcast is a great company to work with plenty of room for advancement and growth within the company and also there benefits are wonderful and the commissions are even better
Good Place to Work.
Customer Service Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, május 14.
I enjoyed my Time with this company. I had three separate roles in my time with Comcast and was able to grow. This only stopped when i was held back by a particular manager who had his own ambitions and ideas.
No work life balance
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minnetonka, MN2018, május 13.
Benefits are good but management is horrible. NO professionalism and a lot of favoritism. Very black and white. They do not look at agents individual needs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Grat place to work mangement made hard
customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, május 12.
I had fun chatting with clients about the services that would benefit their lives. I learned how to chat with customers in the south. I was not a fan of management took too many shots at reps if they wanted you out f there. nothing really how about the job high turn over due to the operation of management. Taking to clients made my day better.
incentives
Kontra érvek
you felt beat up on by mangement every day
i hated comcast
Techinical Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Enfield, CT2018, május 11.
Comast was one of the worst companies i have ever worked for, there was no work life balance, the employees all talksd about eachother the management was terrible i hated it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
was a productive place
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Lauderdale, FL 330682018, május 10.
was a productive fun place provide raffles games tv in the production floor co workers were so much fun to work with and supervisor would celebrate and provide balloons on your birthday..
na
na
Very Productive Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2018, május 10.
Comcast is a company that is hated by a lot of customers being there we had the chance to turn around the customers feelings that they are valued and so is their time. Comcast is working towards making them fit into the customers lives not the other way around
Overworked & underpayed
Customer Service Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2018, május 10.
While working for Comcast I ended up wearing more than one hat that became pretty overwhelming. For a period of a couple years I was completing the duties of:

1. Analyst
2. CS Team Lead

During this time, I feel as though I was not compensated enough for. Also, when I tried to post for a new position it seemed like I was being blocked from advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Comcast does not care about employees or customers
Collections Customer Services Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandy, UT2018, május 9.
The people who work there do but the policies are dumb and often could be construed as lying to customers. They tell you things are true when they are not just to get the full balance paid. They forget this is not a need it is a want... they can and often do go elsewhere. The bills are way high and out of control pricing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place with stay hours
CSR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gadsden, AL2018, május 9.
I enjoyed Comcast, great staff, steady hours, fair pay and great benefits for full time staff, unfortunately I was a temporary employee. If I would have been full time, I would have retired from there.
Free cable, good benefits
Na
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Charleston, SC2018, május 8.
It went from a sales role from technical support took a huge pay cut from the position not be able to move up as quickly as I was told I will and was hindered from applying myself
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
wonderful
CUST EXP ASSOCIATE (REPAIR) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White Marsh, MD2018, május 7.
a typical day is answering the phones helping customers with their issues; whether repair; sales ; billing questions or other. The supervisor i work with are wonderful. management is understanding and works with you regardless of whats going on. incentives are constant. help with multiple things are always there for you . wonderful place to work.
everything
seldom things.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Good Job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2018, május 4.
This was a good paying job. First 5 weeks are full time and MANDATORY at $19.70 per hour. However, didn't work for me while trying to attend University full time !
relaxed environment
rude customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Comcast Service Made it Easy!
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2018, május 4.
Comcast offered a great service as well as many accomodating options to resolve most any customer issues. I loved this job because of that as well as the substantial pay and employee appreciation
A great experience
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, május 3.
Every company have their own rules and regulations once followed, everything will fall into place.
And one learn from the training provided the production result will be a piece of cake
Work All Areas
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodridge, IL2018, május 3.
I worked for Comcast for almost 3 years in the Repair Department. Not only do you work as first line in Repair but you also work as part of Sale Team, Retention Team and Billing but your only being paid as a Repair Agent. The raises that are given are a insult .21 to .30 cents unless you have FMLA and hardly at work. Comcast expects you to be an Ambassador for them but its extremely taxing hearing everyday how horrible your company is and being insulted by their customers. You as a human being can't have a bad day on the phone because Comcast doesn't care about their employees they just want every dime from the customer. The expect to make at least $10.00 additional per call. The company likes to claim they care for their customers but they don't just like they don't care about their employees. You get vacation days but it is almost impossible to use your time if you don't request time off at the beginning of the year. I wouldn't refer anyone to work in Repair as you work all areas and the company doesn't support you as an employee. They hear something they don't like and your dismissed. Also they black out days before and after non real holidays Mother's Day, Valentines Day and Super Bowl.
Pay ok, Quarterly Bonus, Reduce Fee for Service
Kontra érvek
Accountable for previous individual customer spoke with/non holiday blacked out
expendable
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, május 3.
as a former employee who had been on the track of promotion do honestly want to say. We aren't empowered to actually give an experience to our customer. More to curate the skew perspective that all of the services we offer are needed in other peoples lives for commission. Its an odd role where morals conflict how much you allow a customer to save on their bill and how much commission your home needs to sustain.

Were even given "words that work" but we aren't scripted. "technically" Were even encouraged to tell mistruths bout our homes in order to empathize and relate to customers. Kind of fooling them into basing a livable expectation off of our words.

The s4x call flow models are also designed to attack personal behaviors reviewed by one member of a third party team, where one is scrutinized for how authentic and genuine and etc. someone perceives you to be, that score is then drilled into your mind about your work performance. Many mental traps are built into the role of this job.

As far as the job culture I avoided speaking as much as possible.

The climate of the center is if its not positive its negative but some people due to role cannot actually say so.

The administrative supervisors also do tend to send emails to the call center floor on occasion (or unless Rochelle Pier really slipped up) about terminating employees with personal reputations between individuals and roles. Many personal biases are at work but if you fit in and keep quiet nobody looks in your direction.
commission
0 job security
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great Pay, Bad Work Environment
Sales/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miramar, FL 330272018, május 1.
Great place to work very laid back and relax the money is good if you can sell. The culture over there is really not that good they need to hire better quality candidates. Also 0 job security
Great Pay, 401k
0 Job Security, Management
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Comcast? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van