Comcast-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

954 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
OK place to work but the pay in florida was not good
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, december 12.
I exceeded all sales goals, had perfect attendance and customer service and employee of the month awards, however, There was not any movement or advancement out of call center. I was given the chance to become a specialist , but it was the same job with added stress .
Pro érvek
Discounted cable tv and internet
Kontra érvek
No room for advancement out of call center. call center was like a revolving door
not interested
Customer Service IT repair (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White Marsh, MD2017, december 12.
find another place to work if you can...don't look for long term if you want to work and get free cable cool, if not look to work for another company. I really wasn't interested in filling out this
money is ok
Kontra érvek
they expect way too much
No Comment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, december 9.
I have no interest in providing my personal experience with any previous employer with a third party company. It is professionally unethical to provide my opinion and it is more important what their brand says about themselves.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and good place to work
Customer Service Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MS2017, december 6.
Comcast is a good place to work, steady paced atmosphere , energetic call center . Allow you to help customers on a daily basis, good manager supervision
refused
Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pottstown, PA2017, december 6.
you are asking me to waste 150 characters minimum on a review that has absolutely nothing to do with anything. I refuse.............................................................
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Advancement is hard
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2017, december 5.
After your year is up you are free to apply to any other department with openings. Depending on who your supervisor is and/or Manager they will make it hard for you to advance within the company. It literally feels like you're in sinking sand and you cant save yourself. MOST Managers and supervisors aren't like that, but the ones i encountered have been. You can ever get a straight answer out of them and every movement is like its a secret. The pay is wayyyy to low for all of what is required of the employee. Although, they do offer GREAT benefits, Comcast can stand some tweaking and if not they are going to find themselves in bigger trouble than what they are already in. And also, if you're hired and you are asked on how you can change the dynamic of the company, dont answer they will take your suggestions and pass them off as their own and then fire you..
Not bad
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lynnwood, WA2017, december 5.
Comcast is a good company to work for. Good benefits, decent pay, but the call center environment is awful. Liberty Lake was good, but Lynnwood is terrible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced busy sometimes stressful
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2017, december 4.
Good company to work for and employees worked as a team. High volume of calls and strict procedures and tons of training. Benefits and perks a big plus.
Great benefits
Dealing with negative customers
comcast
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodridge, IL2017, december 3.
Comcast is a great company to work for but not every department is a great place to be in. I would not recommend the customer service department in the Woodridge Customer service location, or the GCR but the company is great. It really does want to bring a better product to the customer to enhance their entainment experience.
Pro érvek
great benefits, free service, free lunches and quarterly bonuses.
Kontra érvek
stressful, very stressful. to the point where it can affect your health.
good work environment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingston, JM2017, november 30.
i dealt with customers having issues with activation of their products and did troubleshooting in all l areas. The days were typically very busy but I enjoyed the fast pace environment
Coworks were great
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, november 30.
Managmwnt was horrible. Unless you had a relationship with them before employment. Then being late and absence was accepted. No union therefore customers verbal and physical threats were tolerated by company. Pay is unacceptable for the work the company demands. And you are constantly being told you are replaceable.
Discount on services
High paced
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Puyallup, WA2017, november 29.
High paced yet very productive days. Technicians work together as a team to get the job done. Company driven for numbers and customer satisfaction. Cheerful co-workers. Great company benefits.
Free popcorn
Lack of daily breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Will not work with sickness in family.
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2017, november 28.
Management knows nothing and is little help at Asheville highway Comcast call center in Knoxville Tn! Can’t help employees and ignore questions of employees. Do not work there! Awful
Cheap cable bill
Kontra érvek
Bad work place with terrible management.
Ok place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodridge, IL2017, november 24.
Work life is the only life that you will have. The benefits are good and the morale their fluctuates. Say you can elevate concerns but rarely get address
got discount on cable
Dispatch/quota routing/Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandy, UT2017, november 20.
computer work. helping technicians and people. changing environment. customer service over phone. helpful people. handling upset customers. nice people to work with.
people nice
stressful
horrible
Repair/ Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2017, november 19.
It is not worth it. From the interview process to the end it was not pleasant. If you have anxiety do not even think of working here...................
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Benefits, terrible management.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MS2017, november 19.
This was a good company to work for. Comcast is great at rewarding their workers. The supervisor in which I was under was never there to help out with stressful customers or anything else. The fact that the commission was good and based off of how much you was working was good, but when you receive it the hourly wages where taken away through taxes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Office was great , company treated us different
Router/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, PA2017, november 15.
My work day was pretty fast paced and a little stressful. The people I worked with and my immediate supervisors where awesome. I do not feel that the company treated us or compensated us as fairly as other offices in our region.
fun place to work
Virtual Customer Service Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2017, november 14.
i love my job. I hate that they do not operate out of Nebraska. I have relocated here and my last day of employment with Comcast is the end of the year.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
productive and fun
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2017, november 14.
Fair and fun place to work and good career advancements. People are fair and helpful. Alot of opportunity's and alot to learn. I would say its a great place for a career.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
schedule