Comcast-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Communication Technician

472 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 11 517 értékelés megtekintése
Great job, low pay
Communications Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Everett, WA2018, július 14.
I loved working for Comcast. However, I didn't make any more as I did as a basic laborer in construction despite all the diverse skill sets required. Similar position for competing companies start higher and advance faster.
Pro érvek
Work environment and independence.
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Comcast really does care.
Communications Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 14.
Comcast really takes care of their employees. As a technician they pay for all the uniforms, boots, and tools necessary to complete my job. The advancement is a numbers game based on straight forward criteria. they have great benefits and discounts. They also have raffles for large meetings and conferences. They provide a picnic/party while on the clock at least 2 times a year and also provide multiple paid parties for the employees off the job.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, great culture, ability to advance.
Kontra érvek
pay as a technician, pay for advancement, numbers needed to advance.
Metric driven
Technician Comm Tech (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winchester, VA2018, július 7.
Too much focus on metrics, it's hurting the company more then helping. I feel money would be better spent in areas where it matters such as call center training.
good benefits
Metrics driven pay raise
Good to work for
Comcast Communications Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2018, július 5.
I enjoyed working for them. They treat their employees well and give really good pay. I would recommend working for them. Employees get great benefits too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Communications Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, július 3.
This company offer flexible working hours and opportunity to learn and improve engineering design skills. The management team are always available to answer questions and provide feed back on your work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Able to to manage work freely
Communication Technician 2 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boca Raton, FL2018, július 3.
As a communication technician, it was good to work along with a route, meeting new people, and managing my own work, but the job was physically and mentally demanding.
Learning new skills
Kontra érvek
Daily schedule was not flexible due to company demands
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work balance, compensation and benefits
Communications Technician II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Clara, CA2018, június 30.
I love work Ing for Comcast however they don’t pay nearly enough to even survive. $4.00 above minimum wage doesn’t nearly get me by day by day. I’m averaging 40k a year which is 60,000.00 less than the average “low income” around the area. Tegh’s are continuing to struggle out here and Comcast doesn’t even bat a eye. Treat your lower tier employees better and maybe turnover wouldn’t be so high.
Service is free.
Kontra érvek
Low payment, healthcare is mediocre, metrics are almost unachievable.
Not bad
Communications Technician III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, június 28.
Good job all in all. Benefits are great. I'd return if given the chance. Compensation vacation and supervisors usually cool l.........................
It's Comcastic!
Communications Technician II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Everett, WA2018, június 25.
Its a big company, people aren't valued as employees and are always been pushed to drive for bigger results without matching that desire with and appropiate wage. You will typically only move up in the company if you know someone, and the metrics used to rank employee performance are impossible for anyone to currently achieve. I am looking forward to putting my time working for them behind me.
Dis-comfort at the company
Communications Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, június 14.
Wasn't happy as a technician. Wanted to change in positions, but management only considered promoting within the departments. Enjoyed benefits, but the ability to change careers was very difficult and disappointing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work; making strides in the right direction
Communications Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, június 13.
Comcast is a nice place to work...be ready to play the game in the good ol boy network in order to promote or advance though. The company is making strides to become better, so as a tech the stress levels are low but at times it can be overwhelming to say the least.
Benefits are lovely
Kontra érvek
No room for more growth to make significant money
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Communication Technician III (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, június 12.
Comcast takes care of their employees. The overall compensation package is very generous to include competitive salary, medical, vehicle, tools, clothes, and cable services.
High stress environment
Communications Technician II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brunswick, GA2018, június 8.
Customer satisfaction come second to job performance matrix its all about the numbers. I personally feel that they make their own customers dissatisfied because Techs are trying to get in and out as fast as possible and don't develop a relationship with customers.
Could be better
Communications Technician Level 3 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Canton, GA2018, június 7.
The company itself is not bad, but the pay is. The pay is nowhere near where it should be for the amount of work required to be put in. The benefits are good though.
N/a
Communications Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, június 2.
Offered a lot of overtime and work benefits are good management not to support local communications technician, a lot of things not known within the management and staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great heathly workplace where its easy to advance.
Communications Technician Level 4 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vero Beach, FL2018, május 29.
I'm alone most of the day, unless in with customers. The benefits are great. I learn about new and upcoming technology. The culture at Comcast is team and family oriented.
Interesting
Communications Technician III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, május 25.
I would have stayed if the pay was fair and the job wasn't stressful. I enjoyed working but the point system wasn't fair and it forced me to resign...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Network Communications Tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 22.
A typical day at Comcast was enjoyable. I learned a lot of great skills at Comcast. I think they should do a better job when choosing leaders(supervisors). Workplace culture was good. The hardest part of my job was dealing with the elements. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with some great people.
Solid career choice
Network Communications Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, május 20.
Plenty of room for advancement provided you meet the required metrics, which change often. Excellent benefits and work/life balance. Great teamwork and safety-first culture.
Benefits, work/life balance
Metrics
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great culture but low pay
Communications Technician 3 (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Rafael, CA2018, május 10.
Great culture low pay.Job security is good. I worked in the Sf bay area and they do not pay v you enough to live on your own plain and simple. If you are 18 fresh out of high school then it is a great job, if you live at home and don't pay rent. Benifits are great though. No complains at at about the health care. The Kaiser coverage Comcast gets its the good. I had surgery on my shoulder for $100.
Pro érvek
3 days off every week . stability. Health coverage. Other perks like dqmn near free cable.
Low pay. Wears your body down. No pension
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Comcast? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van