Comcast-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Communication Technician

499 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 223 értékelés megtekintése
Job
Communications Technician III (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2018, október 12.
Being a Comcast communication technician is a great place to work if you just want a job. Career advancement is possible but only only comes with a 5% pay bump, so even as a senior technician youre still not making great money. Long days, hard work, and sometimes dealing with beligerant customers who hate the company and take it out on you.
Free services, quarterly bonuses
Kontra érvek
Long days, working in all the elements, salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Comcast was a great place to work.
Communication Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, IN2018, október 11.
My only legitimate complaint about my job here was some of the customer houses I had to go in. Some people have no regard for cleanliness and are not ashamed of the state of their home.
Challanging to work for.
Communications Technician CT5 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Millersville, MD2018, október 8.
Challanging to work for but in a good way. As a technician, every job site was a puzzle and as services became more technical the puzzles became more intriguing.
Pro érvek
All materials and tools required to work are provided.
Kontra érvek
Raise scaling switched to be more difficult to attain.
Great Company
Communication Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Homewood, IL2018, október 7.
Comcast was a good company to work for. Comcast offered great benefits and competitive pay. The days off allowed me to spend adequate time with my family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
na
Comm Technician 4 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, október 5.
Motivated individuals that enjoy contributing to a team, likes to be challenged, and wants to learn a new trade. Scale maintenance technician requires a broad range of skills that will be learned mostly with on the job training.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work gives freedom
Communication Technician 4 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, október 4.
typical day at work consist of me getting equipment and tools from warehouse. Driving to destination in timely manner. reviewing work order with customer performing labor task using hand tools to attach cable to dwelling .hardest part of the job will be the different obstacles
meeting new people
Kontra érvek
everybody is angry there service isnt working
First real job
Network Communications Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lanham, MD2018, szeptember 24.
Comcast was a great place of employment for me when I was 22 and looking for just a job. They shaped me into looking for a career. I matured a lot from working at Comcast, I had a lot of great mentors and peers that provided valuable guidance to me in my younger years. Comcast put a lot of things into perspective and provided a lot of growth opportunities to me in my younger years. They provided a very competitive salary and as long as you worked for it. I became professionally mature and learned a lot of lessons that i still carry with me and repeat to others til this day!.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, competitive salary and promotional opportunities
Work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company to work for
Communications Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2018, szeptember 23.
This is a very good company with an almost family atmosphere. You will not get rich but there are alot of opportunities for advancement. It is what you make it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Communications Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Garden City, GA2018, szeptember 22.
Good pay, excellent benefits. Cheap cable, internet and phone services for employees. Top-notch health and dental insurance. Use of company van during work. Will challenge you every day.
Pro érvek
Benefits are top-notch. Best health insurance among all my employers.
Kontra érvek
can be stressful if you let it.
Amazing
Communication Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, szeptember 13.
This company is amazing and the opportunity for growth is through the roof. This company really knows how to value its employees and motivate them to succeed in the everyday work environment
Great Pay and Benefits
Customer Communications Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, IN2018, szeptember 12.
Pay and benefits are the best thing about Comcast. Management is not the worst, however, You are pushed to do a lot in a short amount of time sometimes. There are windows for work to be done and sometimes those windows do not include all the possible factors that take place in the work environment.
Fun work place
Communications Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rolling Meadows2018, szeptember 9.
I did enjoy working for this company because of the following I was constantly moving problems solving and I enjoy using my brain to fix complex problems on my own the feeling to me is priceless
Discounted cable
Rushed lunches
productive and customer driven
Comm Tech 4 Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westford, MA2018, szeptember 7.
company on leading edge of technology for the field, sufficient support from immediate management. focused on a great customer experience. good Benefit package. Technician job culture is good.
Pro érvek
home garaged co.van, good benefits, quarterly bonuses
Kontra érvek
high stress, micro managed from upper leadership
Excellent Company to work for
Communications Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lakewood, CO2018, szeptember 7.
Comcast was great! The benefits that were offered are as good as you can get from a company and management there was great. If I didn't have to relocate to an area that didn't have Comcast I would still be employed with them.
Great Job
Communication Technician - Level 4 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 30.
Working at Comcast has given me the opportunity to develop myself; take the time to grow and learn, and that was really important to me during the time in my life when I joined the company. If you have the drive and ambition, there are a ton of ways in which you can grow into a leader if that's what you want to be. I also joined a couple of the employee resource groups which offer seminars and networking events that support your professional profile. The point of my post is that this isn't a company you join and just stay stale within. They encourage your growth, but it's up to you to make it happen. Not only this - it's pretty exciting. Emplyees again get the continued education plus free cable/internet, top health care benefits and a truly balanced lifestyle - which is rarely the case within the Tech industry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job with poor pay and dismissive managers
Communication Technician II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis Park, MN2018, augusztus 30.
This job is quite fun day-to-day. You get to meet new people and solve problems (eventually the problems aren’t very challenging though.)

The pay is relatively low, and management often points out what they call total compensation, as in free services and free tickets to Universal studios. I cannot purchase a car with free tickets to a theme park. I can’t even afford to make use of the tickets.

The metrics used to measure technician performance and achieve pay raises are unrealistic and the only technicians that have achieved their promotions did so when the metrics were much more forgiving. If one confused customer calls back in one month you must go another 6 months without someone calling back to get your raise.

Management is very unorganized and cannot even give you basic information like how many more days off you can take that year. There are weekly meetings that basically just give techs a chance to vent, nothing important ever changes. “Here’s a new tool to solve a problem that didn’t exist. Comcast is the best!” Okay, but what about the serious problem that we’ve been bringing up for months? “We can’t fix that, it’s part of the job, maybe this isn’t the job for you” etc.

Overall if you can wade through BS this job is fundamentally really fun and there are tons of perks of working for such a behemoth of a company, but there’s a reason they have such a high turnover rate. This seems like more of a day laborer type job than a career.
Pro érvek
Free services, good benefits, friendly coworkers, fun day-to-day
Kontra érvek
Pay is low and hard to get raises, management is dismissive and hard to get in touch with
Decent
Communication Technician 4 (Volt alkalmazott) –  DeKalb, IL2018, augusztus 30.
Good technology, poor management and customer service. The job can be challenging. The opportunities for advancement are small. Lots of politics and little in the way of employee relations.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
huge company with a huge share of the market
Communications Technician level 3 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 29.
Big company lots of work, always busy. Room for movement within the company. No union, but I think there is a form that you can post suggestions on it.
big company
big company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Communications Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL 606222018, augusztus 28.
Good job with a good salary but it can be dangerous at times. Depending on the weather conditions,especially in the winter, it can make the job difficult and dangerous because of the ice, snow, and subzero temperatures.
LOVED the job!!
Tier III (Advanced) Communications Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beverly, MA2018, augusztus 27.
I miss working for Comcast every day! Had to leave to family and medical reasons. Unfortunately, it was more than a year had to leave and company policy was that I had to give up my position. Would work for them again any time or day!!
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
not much! Loved the job!!
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Comcast? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van