Comcast Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 11 492 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Commtech
CommTech (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, július 3.
Comcast is a good company to work, but for the work that Technicians do, pay per hour is too low compared to other companies. Comcast provide good benefits, 401K, and courtesy services (cable, home security, etc)
Courtesy Services
Low Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice company to work for, hrad to move up!
Retail Account Executive for Indirect Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2018, július 3.
Great company, great benefits The work load is somewhat manageable ..But the opportunities to move up are very slim. Especially in the management sector.
Discounted services
Kontra érvek
no upward mobility, in experienced leaders
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unorganized and lack of support
Enterprise Executive- Fiber Division (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, július 3.
The internal processes at Comcast make processing orders practically impossible. I had plenty of contract closed deals to be double my quota but would take literally weeks to get an order through with many deals falling out due to the extreme lag time. Very frustrating
Pro érvek
Good brand recognition so people take your meeting
Kontra érvek
difficult to get orders through
productive
IT Support/System Analyst/Applications Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MS2018, július 3.
good place I have been worked with, there are more technology you can learn, alson the job function changed as usual for the tools and technology ofter update or upgrade
Pro érvek
more new technologies to lean
Kontra érvek
some times lay off pretty much
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun Place To Work, Great Health Benefits, Great 401k Plan.
Customer Service Representative 3 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, július 3.
I have no complaints about comcast I'm happy with the way they operate and with the way they treat me and the way they treat their staff in general. They're very good employers. They've taught me a lot; I've gained a lot of experience and I feel appreciated by them for the results I achieve and, goals I've accomplish, as a member of their organization. I do feel that the company commission structure could be more consistent instead of changing every year, which is probably my main reason for wishing to move on.
Shifs Are Very Flexible
Commission Structure Changes Every Year
Munkahelyi kultúra
Communications Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, július 3.
This company offer flexible working hours and opportunity to learn and improve engineering design skills. The management team are always available to answer questions and provide feed back on your work.
Nice place to work
Sr. QA Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Chester, PA2018, július 3.
It is very good company to work in Comcast. People are very nice and understandable. Very cooperative in learning new things or solving the complex issues.
Cable Advertising
DIRECTOR OF SALES (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New England2018, július 3.
Cable TV advertising puts your brand front and center with the people who matter most. With dozens of demographically targeted networks and thousands of shows, we can find the right audience for your message, all day, every day. Your customers will see and remember your name during the programs they enjoy most. Comcast Spotlight unites the prestige of TV with cutting-edge technology, giving you a branding platform that puts your message in front of your audience efficiently
Munkahelyi kultúra
Able to to manage work freely
Communication Technician 2 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boca Raton, FL2018, július 3.
As a communication technician, it was good to work along with a route, meeting new people, and managing my own work, but the job was physically and mentally demanding.
Learning new skills
Kontra érvek
Daily schedule was not flexible due to company demands
Great
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2018, július 2.
I enjoyed working for the company. I was laid off which during the time their was alot of layoffs. I would recommend comcast for intellectual growth and to grow in the company because there is opportunity for growth within the company.
Don't be a Technician...
Residential Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Federal Heights, CO2018, július 2.
Comcast is an AMAZING company to work for.... as long as you're not a field technician. As a technician I was routinely blamed for situations well outside of my control by both customers and management alike. Management, or at least my manager in particular, was unequipped to properly train and develop their employees which led to their "numbers" being low which constituted many unnecessary meetings which talked about the problem but never fixed it. Comcast over the years has had a bad reputation when it comes to their customer base, which is why the company was, when I was working there, extremely focused on making an impact for their customers, at the expense of their employees. The saying "the customer is always right" is true to an extent, however when your livelihood is put on blast for whether or not a customer "liked" you, there is a flaw in the system. Overall the benefits are what kept most employees around and because they were actually great, most employees were trapped in a situation that they just couldn't leave, giving Comcast the ultimate power over their livelihood. Pay increases were rare and next to nothing when they were received and the quarterly bonus was maybe a day of works worth. The atmosphere as a technician is depressing to say the least as literally every other branch can somehow blame the customers misfortunes or communication errors on you and as the tech, you will be the one to receive the brunt of the anger. Overall it was a great job with paid training in a classroom setting and a decent enough pay (although nowhere NEAR enough to be able to  több... live on your own or be able to afford much). The lack of respect from management towards employees and the lack of training after completing your mandatory training left much to be desired.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
hour lunch, Amazing benefits, and a company vehicle
Kontra érvek
poor management, lack of training
Very Hard Job
Direct Salesman (win-back sales) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, július 2.
Door to door sales was very demanding. The position was ONLY about money. The training did not match the environment we had to sell in. You had to adapt on the fly and motivate yourself.
money
time
Unless you move to Philadelphia, there is. I career path
Senior Functional Architect (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, július 2.
Typical gigantic corporation that runs and makes money in spite of itself. There is. I career path unless you live in Philadelphia (headquarters). It doesn’t really matter if you embrace their code of conduct and preform well, when it is time to reduce workforce, the people making the most are speerated. It happened to me twice while working there. I’m just not impressed with the way that company operates.
Free cable
It is Comcast
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Grear company to work for.
Field Traffic Controller (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018, július 2.
Comcast was awesome from the time that I was there. My team was very helpful in training me. The leadership team couldnt have been better. I couldn't have asked for a better supervisor.
A learning experience
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plymouth Meeting2018, július 2.
Wonderful company to work for.And they do reward for hard work with concert tickets,new clothing & recognition.The culture is amazing & you really want to do your best.
Just a great company
Kontra érvek
if you don't like working outdoors
Fun working place
Alorica (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, július 2.
I love being there it was family in some section it was a great work place they always did fun things to keep you on your toes or they would do fundraiser to make money
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a good place to work
Tech Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, július 1.
Tolerable place to work bad pay people yell at you a lot, Management dont care a bought you your constantly changing work shifts, benefits not good work scheduled not good
Work from home
all the above
Inclusive with great benefits
Technician Liaison Center (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sterling Heights, MI2018, július 1.
The Company is a great place to work with great benefits and an inclusive atmosphere. The supervisors I worked for were outstanding people who were always looking out for their people. There are always activities going on to lighten the mood and make the work day easier. They take everyone's opinion into consideration when making a decision on policy.
Outstanding benefits, fun atmosphere
Kontra érvek
It can be difficult to move up until you have several years or degrees under your belt
Many Opportunities Available
Engineer I (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Chester, PA2018, július 1.
There are many work locations to select which are strategically located where people can easily travel to each day. Overall, the management needed to be more structured which placed a strain on the employees.
Conveniently located work buildings
Kontra érvek
Long hours, Very limited knowledge share, longer on-boarding than normal to new job
Wasn't too bad
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, július 1.
It was a good company but the fact that I was having some complications with my pregnancy during training and had no understanding and was told that I would loose my job kinda made it a no go for me.
Pro érvek
Nice people, great trainging, massage chairs for employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Comcast? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van