Comcast Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 006 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Busy environment
Call Center Agent/Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2018, szeptember 10.
Great benefits offered at this company, pay is very low with cost of living. Bonuses are very small. Room for advancement. Unable to live comfortably due too low pay. Also shifts are terrible never good hours offered during bids
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Pay, and scheduling
fun
Test Automation Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reston, VA2018, szeptember 9.
typical day to day task include running multiple test as well s regression and integration. overall i did enjoy my time here and is a fun place to work. Highly recommend.
Fun work place
Communications Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rolling Meadows2018, szeptember 9.
I did enjoy working for this company because of the following I was constantly moving problems solving and I enjoy using my brain to fix complex problems on my own the feeling to me is priceless
Discounted cable
Rushed lunches
It was Good.
Senior Automation Engineer/QA Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Chester, PA2018, szeptember 9.
Good experience to work in this client. Always learn something new every alternative month. Good support from managers.
Got a chance to work with end-client.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Comcast was high stress but took care of employees
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018, szeptember 9.
Comcast has a constantly changing barrage of products, and does a great job of training employees on each of the new assets. The management expectation of the immediacy and level that clients will accept new products is crazy though.
Working at Comcast, if you could push the stress aside, is very family oriented. Their benefits were the best I ever saw.
great benefits
unrealistic sales quotas
Great benefits.
Field Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, szeptember 9.
Great place to work. great benefits, but they should increase the salaries. Also, the promotions are really hard to get. There is a moment in which you fill stuck because the promotions are a few and there are a lot of people to compete with.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
promotions
Great
Cable Tech Support, Customer Care, Retention Dept (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2018, szeptember 9.
I really enjoyed my time at comcast. While there i held 3 different positions and enjoyed all three. Good benefits and great leadership. They focused on developing people.
Supervisor
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, szeptember 9.
Great place to work, Manager was not good. I loved the people there and the culture, but my direct Manager was not knowledgeable and felt threaten by her direct reports. It started to get ugly with her trying to get rid of people and she was mean and rude to everyone.
Pay, Culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the free cable, internet and phone services.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodridge, IL2018, szeptember 8.
Comcast offered free cable, internet and phone service to it's employees. What better way to sale the product by knowing the product. Occurrence rolled off 1 year from their anniversaries. We were allowed 13 times to be late in 1 year. I hate that the final supervisor that I worked with didn't have a backbone to stand up for her teammates.
Coffee
Direct Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Pierce, FL2018, szeptember 8.
I have worked for Comcast Xfinity for a while and I started to like the job when the company laid off the entire Direct Sales , completely let everyone from the sales force go with a very short notice
Bonus
Very Hard Quota
productive and customer driven
Comm Tech 4 Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westford, MA2018, szeptember 7.
company on leading edge of technology for the field, sufficient support from immediate management. focused on a great customer experience. good Benefit package. Technician job culture is good.
Pro érvek
home garaged co.van, good benefits, quarterly bonuses
Kontra érvek
high stress, micro managed from upper leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice company to work for
O.L.L. Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paulsboro, NJ2018, szeptember 7.
Nice atmosphere friendly staff managers clean bathrooms and lunch room
meetings were encouraging , Opportunity for advancement . opportunity for overtime.
growth
bigger parking lot
Good Company
Headend technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Corvallis, OR2018, szeptember 7.
Good company to work for that is always working on innovative ways to up there game. I have been with the company for 17 years and have held several different jobs.
Excellent Company to work for
Communications Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lakewood, CO2018, szeptember 7.
Comcast was great! The benefits that were offered are as good as you can get from a company and management there was great. If I didn't have to relocate to an area that didn't have Comcast I would still be employed with them.
Comcast
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MS2018, szeptember 7.
I meet some really great people while working there that made working in a call center interesting. It can be stressful at times dealing with billing and tech issues.
discount services
things change without notice
productive and fun
technical support, taking (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Park, GA2018, szeptember 7.
the job was fun but at times there was trouble at the warehouse because the people that work was the best that they can be because it was a newly open business
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment with my co workers.
Retention Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, szeptember 7.
It's a great place to work, just no job growth for me. Great people to work with. I learn a lot from running huddles and meetings. Gave me a good idea how to run my own business.
Love this job!!
Systems Security Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moorestown, NJ2018, szeptember 6.
Never a dull moment working here! Comcast gave me the opportunity to grow within the company.

They promote giving back and the opportunity to take control of your own destiny.
High stress
Customer Experience Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Enfield, CT2018, szeptember 6.
I worked in tech support for TV service, customers can be rude and nasty but not all, almost every phone position at Comcast required you to sale products, even though customers were calling in complaining their current services weren't working SMH
Pro érvek
Dirt cheap cable service provided to employees, benefits, overtime
Sale sale sale!!!!!
Fun place to work.
Customer Service Billing (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 6.
Fast pace. You have to a people person . Love help others . Information provider and problem solving . Setting up new service with csble,instead, phone and home security.
Care about there employees
Need nrw computers
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Comcast? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van