Comcast Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 11 341 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plymouth, MI2018, június 13.
Great benefits. Great people to work with.
Be focused and follow all guidelines to meet your metrics. Be sure to track all of your orders on a daily.
Food trucks
Kontra érvek
A lot of things are out of your control
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too much work for too little pay
Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bucks County, PA2018, június 13.
Climbing on poles lifting ladders for little pay not worth it. Doing the same works as other tech for company’s like at&t and Verizon making a lot less then them
Home garage
Pays sucks
Great department and leaders
COLLECTION REP 2 /FLOOR SUPPORT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Enfield, CT2018, június 12.
Loved working with Finance department and Shared Services. department moved to Enfield CT Call Center and we were treated like nomads. No very welcoming. HR operated in untrustworthy fashion. Building admin collected money for charity with no receipts or proof of final amount collected.
FREE CABLE, INTERNET, CDV
Kontra érvek
NO REAL ADVANCEMENT UNLESS LIKED BY MANAGEMENT..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Communication Technician III (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, június 12.
Comcast takes care of their employees. The overall compensation package is very generous to include competitive salary, medical, vehicle, tools, clothes, and cable services.
Unbelievable
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miramar, FL2018, június 12.
The training was not sufficient to handle the calls given. When hired was told it would be 6weeks of training it turned out to only be 4and my trainer was lost most of the time, a lot of things I learned I got from my peers.
Discount cable bills
Kontra érvek
Not worth the headache for a discounted bill
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with a Foosball table and arcade games
Customer Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynnwood, WA2018, június 12.
Very fast paced work environment, yet very fun. The employees are what makes it so much fun.Very good benefits like 401K match and awesome Health Insurance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A overall good place to work
CABLE SERVICE TECHNICIAN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 12.
A typical day consists for 5-7 jobs depending on how busy we were. Trouble calls ranging from bad equipments to bad cable lines to T.V.'s on the wrong input.
great company
Billing Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, június 12.
Company as a whole is wonderful, management is great. Always go out of their way to make sure all front line agents are taken care of. It just takes a very strong person to handle an extremely high call volume
money, comps, people
Very angry customers
Fast pace work place
Customer Service Representative/ Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miramar, FL2018, június 12.
Working at comcast was very changeling. We were taking a high call volumes every day with the expectation of solving every problems that the customer had. The company provided us with every tools and information with a high knowledgeable managers to help us and guide us to make sure we gave the customers a 100% satisfaction.
fantastic place to be
Universal Rep Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, június 12.
we'll miss that place.. hands down the best job ive ever had.. and i dont have a minimum of a hundred and fifty characters. amazing job. i just wish that one day wasnt that day ... lol
free cable and internet
great people
Customer Solution Specialist/Product Ambassador (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Monmouth Junction, NJ2018, június 12.
people are great and fun to work with . supervisor are great as well. work environment is relaxed. sometimes the phones get very busy back to back but it makes the day go by quicker.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Engaging atmosphere with opportunity to advance
Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesterbrook, PA2018, június 12.
Comcast provided me with all of the tools necessary to advance my career in any direction I chose. My management team was invested in my success and did everything they could to ensure I would succeed.
Pro érvek
Discounted services, good retirement benefits
High pressure job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Career oriented company
Area Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Monroe, LA2018, június 12.
Good career based company with opportunity to advance within. Advancement is not only possible but encouraged throughout all departments. Tools and education are available to all employees regardless of initial skill sets.
Advancement available
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for Comcast until they hired a new Director who was the worst person I've ever worked for.
Technical Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, június 11.
I enjoyed my time at Comcast and have lots for friends who work for them. I left because a of a bad Director who treated managers with disrespect and took credit for their work.
Good pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
Poor management at the Director level
Productive and Fun Workplace
Xfinity Sales Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, június 11.
I would have rated higher if the threat of a merger happening wasn't the biggest thing on everyone's mind during my tenure with Comcast. It paralyzed everyone and everything during that time.
Work/life balance
Merger Threats
no review
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, június 11.
I have no review. I worked here i liked it something happened and i no longer work here. I feel like Indeed is forcing me to write a review as part of there signing up process and i do not want to write reviews
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great work/life balance
Virtual Priority Services Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Home Office2018, június 11.
Great work/life balance, great benefits for your family. Family oriented culture in Comcast environment. Discounts on almost anything you can think of, good incentives
Managment is terrible
Advanced Tech Repair/Billing/Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lynnwood, WA2018, június 11.
It varies from department to department but i would never recommend my department to anyone that i liked. Maybe an enemy or someone i dint like, but I wouldn't inflict that sort of trouble to anyone I actually like. Be careful where you end up in Comcast, some departments are better than others.
its a job
its not a good job
Excellent Emplorer
Analyst 2, IT Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2018, június 11.
Keeps current with technology and provides opportunity for growth and career development. Encourages keeping resume and job skills current and available for internal employers. Currently downsizing positions which impacts me
Excellent Technology
Downsizing
Fast Paced
Customer Care Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hudson, NH2018, június 11.
Very fast paced, metrics galore. Every minute accounted for, if your not used to having someone overlook your performance this is not the place to work.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Comcast? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van