Comcast Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 10 354 értékelés megmutatása
great environment
Temp (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boca Raton, FL2018, február 14.
Nice company to work at with others everyone works together there is no one specific job the only reason to get upset is that my contract was up and Comcast did not have anymore work for a temp
hour lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good working Environment, collections can be hard
Collections Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandy, UT2018, február 14.
the environment was good, co-workers and management was great, but doing collections can be really hard the customers can make the job difficult. It is unfortunate but you will run into customers that create a crisis situation
Great pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Collections is a hard department to work very fast-paced
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not bad if you are a technician
Supply Chain Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Valley City, UT2018, február 14.
Provide everything for technicians. Poor management at warehouse and store levels. Busy periods with some lulls. Management is loose at warehouse level and all ends side with technicians over any other department so if the technicians complain they are heard but warehouse and dispatch are very hard to raise a concern or dispute in. I learned a lot of the logistics part of the business and the free cable is great.
Pro érvek
Free cable, great time off
Kontra érvek
Poor management, Company is too big for itself
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay and benefits, but questionable leadership
Sales and Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, február 14.
If you're already great at sales, then this is an awesome job - slow calls most of the time, easy customers to deal with, uncapped commission, and basically free service. The leadership is their negatives - You can do well on sales process scores, commissions, etc but if you don't do it the exact way *they* want you to do it, then you can get written up and fired pretty easily despite technically meeting expectations.
Great pay and benefits
Very questionable leadership
Csr
Customer Support Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA 300222018, február 14.
The Company was very deceiving due to the fact they painted a very nice picture but didnt live up to the painting. I personally feel this job overworked us but under paid us.
Getting off work
NONE
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
over all descent
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2018, február 14.
over all it was a very good place to work. how ever it was becoming more of a Nation 1 size fits all Company. rather than , focusing on individual markets and its Competition in those Markets.
benefits, pay, co-workers
Kontra érvek
bad leadership at the top.
Comcast is great
Senior Financial Analyst, Business Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Livermore, CA2018, február 14.
Great company. A lot of folks have been here for decades. The benefits are great. They are working hard to improve customer satisfaction and employee moral.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
hard to advance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment, advancement opportunities
Advanced Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fremont, CA2018, február 14.
Nothing but good things to say about Comcast. Management was always supportive, co-workers were knowledgeable and helpful. As much opportunity to advance as you could possibly want.
Pro érvek
Physically and mentally challenging, great benefits
Kontra érvek
Sometimes too much on your plate at once, can be stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
challenging but great paying job!
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cement City, MI2018, február 14.
-Great job offering flexibility, leverage of time, great pay and benefits, although limited in advancement opportunities and constant challenges and changes within company.
Pro érvek
flexibility, independence, freedom, pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
outside working conditions, stress of uncontrolled chaos & quotas
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workplace,Great advancement, dispatched from home
Communications Technician III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Prospect, IL2018, február 14.
A typical day at work would be dispatched from home traveling to several residents to assess problem with service and install new service.At this company I learned cable installation and fixing service and the way it works from headquarters to the customers home.Management was very professional and well organize, worked great with employees.hardest part was the hours.Most enjoyable was making the customer happy
Pro érvek
benefits, paid vacation, great workplace, bonuses, and company parties
Kontra érvek
long hours, lack of equipment, low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Comcast
Fulfillment Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Zurich, IL2018, február 14.
Poorly run at executive level. Very difficult to perform as cooperation and collaboration gives way to placing blame and passing the buck onto employees. This position was not manageable with home life.
Good Pay
Poor work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
massaging chairs at work/ free lunch and shopping incentives
Customer Service Specialist 3 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MS2018, február 13.
The hardest part of this job is that we have metrics to meet each month. Although it has been very successful for me, I think that the prices for services are very expensive. In hindsight, it benefits the company however not the customer. I understand the logic behind it from a business prospective however as a customer, it doesn't benefit the callers if they are looking to save money. Not to mention, we do not have much to retain customers . I enjoy bringing pleasure and saving to my callers when ever I can. The most enjoyable part about this job, is the benefits and commission. I believe in working hard and being rewarded for it
commission every month
metrics
day-to day
Service Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Castle, DE2018, február 13.
Typical day a work is being assigned a job, calling the customer before getting there. once I arrived I make contact with the customer about the problem.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer interaction and education was very important
Residential cable installer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, február 13.
I was hire as a contractor for Comcast, so my typical day started at a warehouse to pickup my route and equipment. What I learned from my time at Comcast is customer interaction and education is very important. So it was important to be respectful and professional in every possible way. The hardest part of the job? I will say new installation on houses and apartment buildings that never had cable. You would have schedule another appointment to do a different type of installation. That was a bulk installation that needed more than installation. The most enjoyable part of the job? I will say the different customer and places I went to do my jobs, they were very entertaining.
Free time between installs
no cons I was contractor
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company is a very hard place to keep a job
Comcast Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, február 13.
Everything is constantly changing and you are always being hunted down to see what you can get fired for. Constantly Are told to things one way then when it’s not convenient for them you are told to do an other way. And you pressed for having done it the other way.
Benefits and free cable
Manegement, and job requirements
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun Job
LV2 Cable Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018, február 13.
Had a blast being a cable technician, having the freedom to figure out how to solve any cable related issues. While you out on the job it was your job to get there in the driving window and fix any problems with the given time frame.
Good benefits
Production Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, február 13.
Would still be working there if I wasn't laid off. Liked my time there.Wages are okay but not great.Overall Comcast is a decent company to work for.Its a company you can make a career with.
Good benefits, Good work environment
Kontra érvek
Not allot of upward mobility.Wages are just okay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical of a large corporation
Senior Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, február 13.
Many cross-functional teams assigned to do the same task. There is no ownership or accountability in the Product organization. The business would benefit from stronger leadership.
Just Not For Me
Customer Security Assurance Technician II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Laurel, NJ2018, február 13.
I briefly worked with Comcast and the call center type of work really damaged my view of the company overall. However, my co-workers were great to work with!
Pay & co-workers
Kontra érvek
Shift bids, call center work, sub-par management, difficulty in getting out of call center role
Great Company
Senior Consultant, Cartesian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, február 13.
I worked as a consultant at Comcast for 3.5 years at their corporate HQ in downtown Philadelphia. I commuted weekly from Washington, DC and enjoyed my tenure there very much. I have a lot of respect for Comcast's management.
Work ethic of Management