Comcast Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 11 096 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Grat place to work mangement made hard
customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, május 12.
I had fun chatting with clients about the services that would benefit their lives. I learned how to chat with customers in the south. I was not a fan of management took too many shots at reps if they wanted you out f there. nothing really how about the job high turn over due to the operation of management. Taking to clients made my day better.
incentives
Kontra érvek
you felt beat up on by mangement every day
friendly competitive sales environment
Outbound Telesales Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2018, május 12.
Call center sales environment. Its fun, but can get stressful when youre doing everything you can and customers still tell you no. Still would recommend.
hours, pay
short break
Comcast
ESCALATION SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018, május 12.
Comcast has a great compensation and benefits plan. The pay starting off is decent and you can work your way up and also earn a commission. The job is quick-paced, with constant change.
Healthcare, benefits
Great Place to Work
Director of Workforce Diversity and Inclusion (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, május 12.
Comcast NBCUniversal is an awesome company. They have great products and services and a great work culture. The leadership team makes great strategic decisions for the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will love the work but hate the politics
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, május 11.
Comcast is a good company, but they care more about lawsuits than doing what right for employees and customers. They will toss good people aside but allow misconduct from others. If they focused on work then they wouldn't have a poor reputation.
Courtesy services
HR sucks
i hated comcast
Techinical Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Enfield, CT2018, május 11.
Comast was one of the worst companies i have ever worked for, there was no work life balance, the employees all talksd about eachother the management was terrible i hated it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Field Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 10.
Its a fun and good place to work.. basically what we do as field technicians is installation of cable and internet boxes for customers..we also install security
Na
Na
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great culture but low pay
Communications Technician 3 (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Rafael, CA2018, május 10.
Great culture low pay.Job security is good. I worked in the Sf bay area and they do not pay v you enough to live on your own plain and simple. If you are 18 fresh out of high school then it is a great job, if you live at home and don't pay rent. Benifits are great though. No complains at at about the health care. The Kaiser coverage Comcast gets its the good. I had surgery on my shoulder for $100.
Pro érvek
3 days off every week . stability. Health coverage. Other perks like dqmn near free cable.
Low pay. Wears your body down. No pension
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great benefits
Sales Development Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2018, május 10.
The benefits were amazing and the money was good. Severence package was good. No notice on eliminating the direct sales department. I would like to go back and work for Comcast.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Job security
was a productive place
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Lauderdale, FL 330682018, május 10.
was a productive fun place provide raffles games tv in the production floor co workers were so much fun to work with and supervisor would celebrate and provide balloons on your birthday..
na
na
Very Productive Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2018, május 10.
Comcast is a company that is hated by a lot of customers being there we had the chance to turn around the customers feelings that they are valued and so is their time. Comcast is working towards making them fit into the customers lives not the other way around
Great job.
Residential Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Willingboro, NJ2018, május 10.
Great company to work for. The work place was great couldn't ask for a better one. The Supervisor at the Willingboro NJ location was excellent.

Pros - Excellent workplace.

Cons - Pay.
Overworked & underpayed
Customer Service Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2018, május 10.
While working for Comcast I ended up wearing more than one hat that became pretty overwhelming. For a period of a couple years I was completing the duties of:

1. Analyst
2. CS Team Lead

During this time, I feel as though I was not compensated enough for. Also, when I tried to post for a new position it seemed like I was being blocked from advancement.
My Comcast Experience
Telesales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miramar, FL2018, május 10.
Great work environment, lots of energy, and Supervisors were pretty cool and helpful. However, the pay wasn't enough for the things that are expected of you. Also, I enjoy being of service and offering great deals, instead of having to pressure existing customers who have already received several recent calls from us.

And, although we were trained to pitch "discounts & special offers", all we did was con customers into situations that would soon lead to cancellation or bad reviews. I miss my former coworkers, but I do not miss Comcast!
Pro érvek
Cafeteria and gym, friendly staff, paid time off...
Kontra érvek
Lots of unhappy customers, deceitful sales tactics, low pay...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Coordinator 2 WOM/ER Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2018, május 9.
Comcast is a great place to work great company benefits. The employee services are also great. They are a family oriented company and LGBT friendly company.
Solid Company to work for
Customer Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miramar, FL2018, május 9.
I worked in a call center environment. Unfortunately, they have scheduling bids, which means that newer employees get stuck with graveyard shifts (more money is offered to compensate for this). Overall this was a very solid company, which great benefits and an outstanding training program.
Okay place to work
Performance Consultant/Trainer, Comcast University (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, május 9.
Pays the bills, but doesn't care much for it's employees. Training department especially doesn't do much as far as career advancement goes, and pay is below median for the area/position.
A long steady job
Service Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, május 9.
If you're looking for a long, steady place to work, then comcast is good for you. Advancements aren't as quick or as high as I would have liked, but you'll have a steady job.
Company car and technology, Benefits, Employee Discount
Kontra érvek
Slow advancement, management not always on the same page
Fun Place to work
Leave of Absence Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, május 9.
I was a temp at Comcast and it's a very fun and friendly environment. They made you feel comfortable. The managers were hands on and were always available. It's unfortunate I was one of four that were laid off due to changes with the Company.
Location, Center City
Kontra érvek
No cons that I can thing of
Amazing work environment
Advanced Repair Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinsville, VA2018, május 9.
I absolutely loved working at Comcast it was the best job I think I have ever had. The managers are amazing and the staff are amazing as well. It felt really nice to be able to help and calm down the customers and to just talk to them.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Comcast? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van