Comcast Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 10 319 értékelés megmutatása
Fun Job
LV2 Cable Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018, február 13.
Had a blast being a cable technician, having the freedom to figure out how to solve any cable related issues. While you out on the job it was your job to get there in the driving window and fix any problems with the given time frame.
Good benefits
Production Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, február 13.
Would still be working there if I wasn't laid off. Liked my time there.Wages are okay but not great.Overall Comcast is a decent company to work for.Its a company you can make a career with.
Good benefits, Good work environment
Kontra érvek
Not allot of upward mobility.Wages are just okay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical of a large corporation
Senior Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, február 13.
Many cross-functional teams assigned to do the same task. There is no ownership or accountability in the Product organization. The business would benefit from stronger leadership.
Just Not For Me
Customer Security Assurance Technician II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Laurel, NJ2018, február 13.
I briefly worked with Comcast and the call center type of work really damaged my view of the company overall. However, my co-workers were great to work with!
Pay & co-workers
Kontra érvek
Shift bids, call center work, sub-par management, difficulty in getting out of call center role
Great Company
Senior Consultant, Cartesian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, február 13.
I worked as a consultant at Comcast for 3.5 years at their corporate HQ in downtown Philadelphia. I commuted weekly from Washington, DC and enjoyed my tenure there very much. I have a lot of respect for Comcast's management.
Work ethic of Management
Great company
Call Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, február 13.
Very competitive pay, great work environment stressful job but company does a lot to deal with that. Managers are exceptional always help On floor when needed. Everything is taught in training and tons of room fo advancement.
Great work environment
Stressful call flow
Senior Management Disconnection
Local Sales Support Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, február 12.
Our senior managers have a disconnect with their mid-managers, supervisors and frontline employees. A typical day at work would be supervising a team of ten by setting goals, developing structure, onboarding new members and coaching them on working with competitive and sometimes difficult Account Executives.

I learned that relationships between senior leaders and all those who fall beneath them needed to improve. As a result, LinkedIn with Leaders (a project team dedicated to bridge that gap) was created by myself and a colleague.

At this point in time, morale was down. Account Executives and Account Coordinators were at odds - which caused sizeable churn.

The hardest part of the job was trying to bridge that gap within the AE/AC realm as well as making senior leaders aware that they needed to do better to connect.

The best part of the job was solving problems, including processes, software implementation, recognition programs, onboarding efficiencies and interviewing new, eager candidates.
Nearly free cable, benefits
Stressful, negative culture
Really fun work environement
Customer Experience Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, február 12.
Immediately start the day taking calls. Everything is monitored from key strokes to what is on your screen. Nobody ever calls to say thank you. Dont go past your break times.
Cafeteria on site
Micromanaged
Great place work enviroment
Union Customer Facing Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, február 12.
Comcast has given my life back from being a disabled veteran to working and gaining my life back. Comcast takes care of their employees and fairly compensated for our hard working.Comcast is an amazing place to work.
Comcast Sales Department
Area Sales Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 12.
Very good pay and commissions for those that work extremely hard and are able to develop an internal and external network of referral sources as soon as possible.

Most enjoyable part of job is big commissions , bonuses and perks for successful selling.

Most disappointing is having successful months of selling destroyed by other departments not delivering the product in the professional, timely manner promised.
Courtesy cable services
Kontra érvek
carrying quota for empty spots on sales roster
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
stressful place to work
Retention Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling Heights, MI2018, február 12.
high call volume from the start of the day to the end of your shift. manager/supervisors did not keep you informed on the work place. they high call volume was the hard part of the job and they only give you 5 minute per call to assist the members/
Work day
Field Liaison (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2018, február 12.
This was a really bad place to work the manament was really bad and had not training on how to support there team . And a very unfair placed to work was a very hostel place to work
Good environment
Penetration Tester (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, február 12.
Its a good place to work with and good environment where everyone lives with good medical and all benefits and facility to be imposed keeping a good and better evironment to work with.
life in sales
DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kokomo, IN2018, február 11.
Typical day would be getting to know people in certain neighborhoods. The best way to do that is to walk around and talk. I learned a lot about sale strategies and overcoming objections. Knowing that each person is different is a great way to understanding the wants and needs of the customer. I loved the job just because of the people I was with on a team. Management always treated us like we were the backbone of the company.
money
cold walks
extremely stressful
FIELD TRAFFIC CONTROLLER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Livermore, CA2018, február 11.
I worked for the company for years and with every year that passes they lose the human touch towards their employees. At this point we all feel like robots. They tack on more to your work load with every change and the rate of pay doesn't change. The benefits used to out weigh the stressful nature of this job but it's not worth it anymore.
Retention Warren
Customer Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling Heights, MI2018, február 11.
I made over $52,000 my last yer there after there for 3 years. The pay is okay but the bonus is what makes the job worth it. base pay starts around $14 something, but with bonus you can add $1200-$2000 on your check each month. You also get free Comcast services in home. Great benefits, but know, you will likely hate this job b/c of the ppl you talk to on the phone. But you will stay b/c of the great benefits and pay, and trips and prizes and free services.
There is a drug test(urine)/background check.
A Normal Day.
Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, február 11.
It was also steady here but different because we were dealing with setting up cable. The customers were easy to help because once you find out what they want you will know where to go from there.
Looks Good Until You Work There
Customer Account Executive (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, február 11.
The benefits are awesome. The pay is ok with commission. But the management will not communicate changes to employees. Or I suppose the more honest statement is they will not do so accurately and honestly. I am beyond frustrated at being told to expect one thing and then the day before the change is supposed to happen, it is actually to something else and it is worse. This could be a policy change. It could be a change in the call flow. It could be a change to commission. It could be change from a promise sent out to the call center as an email (during the winter storm in 2017 we were told if we worked overtime the calls we take during that time would not count towards our numbers.....then after everyone did overtime we were told they would.....fun) . The morale right now is at an all time low, and the numbers are not that great because of all this. Management is in flux as 2 managers (not supervisors) have left in the last 12 months which is insane for us. I am telling you reading this, if all you care about is pay, this is job has that. But if you want to work in a healthy environment, look somewhere else.
Benefits, pay
Kontra érvek
Communication, morale, stress, upward mobility
Fun and exciting
Coordinator 3, Product Sales Support and Analysis (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dearborn Heights, MI2018, február 11.
Comcast provides cutting edge technology, new opportunities, ongoing training. Fast paced environment. Customer focused. Works hard to resolve customer concerns
good benefits
no sick time
There are better jobs
Payment services agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midvale, UT2018, február 11.
Poor management and Nestorian runs rampant. You want to advance family members only. Customers are the worst they scream and cuss you out Comcast is not supportive. I hated all 4 years that I worked there. Too many stats to hit to get paid bonus they do this on purpose. The agents that hit monthly qouto are the ones that stay pad, and cheat.
Free cable
Kontra érvek
Low pay, horrible customers, high stress, too many stats to make bonus

Átfogó minősítés