Comcast Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 427 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work and nice pay
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, november 7.
It was a nice place to work at and also a nice environment. Nice and competitive pay. paid vacation and also 401k and health benefits. Nice coworkers.
Wonderful place to work.
Installation and Service Technician, III (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, november 7.
Great place to advance ones career in life. Comcast is one of the greatest companies I've ever work for. They really make you feel like family and take care of you
Enjoyed my time here
Collector (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2018, november 7.
I was praying this job would open up as a full time employment but it stayed a temp job until they did away with the position. I enjoyed everything about this job!
Great team
Security Operations Center (SOC) Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Englewood, CO2018, november 7.
My team is great to work with, they are always helpful and willing to collaborate. Management is fair and understanding, our team is a great balance of work and fun.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manila2018, november 7.
I learned a lot, gained new friends, I always go home without any pressure, I enjoyed a lot especially I work with my friends, the only hard part for me it the schedule of our shift which is always midnight and you need to take to stay focus and awake but all in all, I liked the job.
a typical work place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, november 7.
Every day you have to bring home a lot of sales. When I worked their it was a great job to have and I wish that I never left. customers had always enjoyed hearing my voice.
Technical support
Technical Support Representative 2 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Illinois2018, november 7.
Company too big to care
Company communicates no changes too you
Management horrible corp location Naperville
COMAST DOES NOTHING TO ASSIST WITH NAF MANAGEMENT
Pay
Management, communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benifits and pay at what cost?
Sales Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plymouth, MA2018, november 7.
Be prepared to have a thick skin as you constantly get verbally abused by customers and are constantly short staffed so be prepared to work OT. Upside great pay with reasonable uncapped commission goals and benefits. Be prepared to not have a life outside of work and deal with the bad rep the company has with customers.
Pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Abusive customers/ no work/ life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work but pay was unsteady
Loyalty Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, november 6.
They really try their best to make it an enjoyable place to work. I had great supervisors, a wonderful management team, and an awesome mentor. The only issue is that while I expected change, they would make changes that made the job stability questionable. They have a great benefits package, great incentives that are actual attainable. Working loyalty is stressful. There’s no avoiding that. Just know that your uppers have worked your position and they do understand.
Pro érvek
Incentives, great benefits package, great pay, open door policy, management has actually worked as an agent before so they get it, free food during training
Kontra érvek
Treatment from many frustrated callers, metrics change too much causing concern about job stability
A great place
Technical Product Sales & Support Coordinator II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, november 6.
It was a great place to work. The employees provided a open door environment. It was always a great day at work no matter how stressful it can get. We had a lot of employee/ family oriented activities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place but alot of work for not enough pay
Cable technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, november 6.
AT&T pays techs way more for the same amount of work. didn't like the fact that for you to move up in position you had to take training on your own time, which was nearly impossible
Technican
Xfinity Residential Installation Service Tech III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2018, november 6.
Long hours , Lots of work ,No overtime, Numbers for rework must be below 7 percent and Pht must be at 98%

It sucks please do not work here pleaseeeeee
Year to date metrics
Kontra érvek
Can go anywhere for lunch
Great Benefits - Navigating through management
Senior Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado2018, november 6.
Great benefits and work life balance for most departments.. Management needs to have a lot more diversity and inclusion training. The who you know can be a bit frustrating for promotions.
fast paced
Technical Support Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livermore, CA2018, november 5.
i was a billing and repair teach in a call center took payments via telephone answer billing question upgraded service via request. repaired technical questions
Flexible work schedule
Customer Retention Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, november 5.
Comcast provided great benefits and worked with you to suit your hours. I enjoyed working with customers over the phone, but as a retention specialist I often dealt with unhappy people. Still, most of the time, people are reasonable and it's great to find ways to make their package work for them.
comcast
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2018, november 5.
comcast has great benefits for part time and full time. retail stores are unorganized due to improper training. most employees get terminated by people who got understand Comcast system their self.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Inbound Sales representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, november 5.
Great company to work for, good benefits. Great training. Great incentives and easily obtainable goals. Management was always available and eager to help.
Fun place to work at
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2018, november 5.
I worked there in the early 90's they were growing and adding content to sell every year. Worked thru some growing pains when I was there so I can only assume things are still good there.
Great Content
Kontra érvek
Growing pains when I was there
Experience
Sales Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, TX2018, november 5.
The work experience is not the best. The goal are way too high to achieve and then we get punished for it. Sometimes its over bearing when it comes to their goals.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Life at Comcast
manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livermore, CA2018, november 5.
Comcast has amazing products, but the management is not the best. They are driven by personal goals and not team goals. The lack of honesty and transparency runs rampant in many areas. There is a tremendous amount of politics.
Pro érvek
Many people are very nice and dedicated
Kontra érvek
People have been there too long
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Comcast? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van