Comcast Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 9 112 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company with excellent teeam leaders
Comcast Sales Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boca Raton, FL2017, december 11.
I have had a very great experience since I have on-boarded with Comcast approx. 3 years ago. My team and management is extremely helpful and friendly and is always willing to go the next mile in helping to assist employees in succeeding. Only negative is that the hourly pay is pathetically low.
management positive, easy communication
Kontra érvek
no one is on the same page within the company, poor base hourly wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
a great place to start your career
Dispatcher Comm II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Millersville, PA2017, december 11.
a typical day is fast-paced call center. Dispatched for the technicians, learned to troubleshoot phone, data, and cable with various programs. always the ability to advance in your career. I enjoyed working with everyone.
free lunches, bonases
Kontra érvek
did not like the point system
Great Company
Communications Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richland, MI2017, december 11.
Comcast is a great place to work at with really good benefits, the most enjoyable part of being a tech for Comcast is that everyday is different. The hardest part would be working in the winter months, but that really isn't so bad either.
Pro érvek
free services, good pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
long days, working in inclement weather
Good place as employee - not as good for Contractors
Web Developer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2017, december 10.
Contractors were routinely furloughed during holidays. Good manager and workplace. Challenging projects and good recognition
Some offices were older and some were newer. SO, office could be newer or older. the Comcast Center in Philadelphia is crowded and the new office building is booked with people.
state of art technology
Contractor lurloughts
Munkahelyi kultúra
No room for advancement. Poor Management..
Account Receivable Clerk 3 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017, december 10.
Ive worked at Comcast for some years with every 5 years I was going for advancement now I'm in a position where I'm at a stand still. I love working with Accounting & Finance but the position I'm currently in its changing more to customer service and the jobs are being outsourced to different parts of the country.
Discounted services / Great Benefits /Friendly people to work with
Management not to good / No room for advancement /
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a HORRIBLE place to work but....
Technical Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Englewood, CO2017, december 10.
Comcast does not have a great attendance policy. If you get up to your mark of UAPs you have a 6 month final. Which means you HAVE to be on time EVERY DAY for 6 months straight. I went on medical leave for 2 months so when I returned my final was extended 2 more months so for 8 months straight I was on time to work (which is not the problem. Someone should be on time) I was 2 weeks away from getting off my final FINALLY AND was a few minutes late due to the weather and heavy traffic and they still let me go. It's just unrealistic ESPECIALLY when you have a family. The company has some pros as far as bonuses and awards and things like that but the environment is way to stressful for the little pay you receive.
Pro érvek
Friday pay day snacks and fiscal awards and treats
Kontra érvek
Attendance policy needs to be reconstructed
fun work place
AUTHORIZED CABLE CONTRACTOR DRIVER/TECH (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, december 10.
this is a fun work place but the pay isn't that well and is hard to move up in company. training is ok but you will learn a lot more by being out on the road. will be in heat and cold for long periods of time.
free cable
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
XOC HFC Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roseville, MN2017, december 9.
Working in the XOC is fantastic, we monitor the Fiver Coax network and resolve over 80% outages before they become an customer issue. we work closly with the Headend team for any major issues
competitive work environment
Sales Professional (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2017, december 9.
the work environment is competitive with high expectations on meeting your goal. Good salary and great benefits. direct sale from door to door kind of work.
Commission
Educational
Cameraman / Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2017, december 9.
Awesome opportunity as I was able to learn the television side of production and work with celebrities and talent. Learned how to work in a professional television studio and went from intern to paid cameraman.
Pro érvek
learn television production and work with crew x talent
Kontra érvek
no compensation, must earn career or opportunity
great work place
Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, december 9.
easy paced and fun to work there , pay is fair and can learn alot if you put the work in , the supervisors and upper management are really good at having their eployees backs
No Comment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, december 9.
I have no interest in providing my personal experience with any previous employer with a third party company. It is professionally unethical to provide my opinion and it is more important what their brand says about themselves.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
great culture
Technical Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2017, december 9.
Comcast is a fun atmosphere and fast paced environment which lends to the communication and entertainment aspect of the industry. Great people working together to better the customer experience.
4/10 shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Doesn't care how hard they push you.
NETWORK TECH (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2017, december 9.
Constantly change standards. Change installer/tech metrics every quarter and refuse to offer training on how to meet standards. Since meeting metrics means a raise, very few reasonable raises given.
Cheep cable bills
Kontra érvek
Lots of hours, long days, dispatch team doesn't support techs
stressful environment, high standards
Technical Support Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lynnwood, WA2017, december 9.
would, not recommend any friend or contact to work here. Customers are too hostile at times. No time between calls to reflect. Not a lot of help at times.
free cable and internet
stressful
Courtesy services.
Customer service Sales/call Center (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, december 8.
its not only a job its a career, we learning new thing every day, can be overwhelming sometime but, that's what we call advancement. the
"C "at Comcast stand for "Change".

it's a family.
Kontra érvek
software changes without notice sometimes
Bad management
Cable Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, december 8.
Show up on time.
Get my route sheet.
Get my equipment.
Load up the truck.
Go to the customers house connect them with service.
Learned about the phones.
Bad management.
Co-workers are good.
Can't please the supervisor.
Complete route sheet and all customers for that day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great diversity
Solutions Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Liberty Lake, WA2017, december 8.
I would recommend the job to anyone looking to get good pay, Good place to work. Great benefits. Good pay. Great co-workers. Good bosses. Lots of potlucks.
Great
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fremont, CA2017, december 8.
Great job Very family friendly company. The company also offers a great variety of positive benefits that will allow gain throughout your entire family
Stress
Universal Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fishers, IN2017, december 8.
The stress there is nonstop. Management complains about metrics to employees on a daily basis. And the customers primary complaint is price. Also the calls never stop.
Free Service