Comcast Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 11 530 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
cool
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Berkeley, CA2018, július 19.
not to shabby. if you like being in that kind of facility, its all mental work. once the training is done you are all on it alone. .......................
Exciting Place to Work
Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, július 19.
I enjoyed supporting applications that were indirectly related to background operations for media distribution. In addition to the work, the perks were phenomenal.
Benefits are supperb!
Campaign Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, július 19.
Comcast has exceptional perks and benefits for its employees . The company really invests in its people when it comes to providing great benefits and flexibility
Munkahelyi kultúra
takes a strong willed person to work here
Loyalty and Retention Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado2018, július 18.
stressful, non supportive at the worst times. promotions go to the worst candidates first, and the only reason people stay is hard to find benefits, which is a must due to law requirements. pay is good but inconsistent, with gaps of thousands of dollars between months. you never know what youll get with their changing metrics every month.
Not a good company
Customer Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, július 18.
I wouldn't recommend anyone to work here unless you have no other option. I watched this company in the 6 years I was there layoff over 5,000 people and made them reapply for other positions. I stuck it out do to wanting to learn more about the telecommunication industry . I was also hoping this was a one time thing. As I continued my employment they did it again to very hard working and valuable employees. They just stated there positions titles were changing and laid off more people . Horrible company. I was not apart of the second layoff but I was apart of the first.
Kontra érvek
Does not care about there employees
Inbound Sales Agent
Driven inbound sales representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White Marsh, MD2018, július 18.
I was with Comcast for 4 years. The call center was great but management has gone downhill. They pull calls and coach to all lines of business. Even when pitched all lines still finds the negative out of the call regardless of how well you are performing well. Shift bids come once a year and then you are locked into a schedule. I started with nights and still currently working nights.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, discounted services for employees
Kontra érvek
Goals are way to have for inbound agents. Sups have to much freedom and not really there for help.
No employee appreciation.
Technical Operations Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2018, július 18.
Comcast forces its left wing liberal political beliefs on its employees and if employees do not conform they are terminated. Employees are not recognized for their efforts.
Benefits package
Kontra érvek
Long and inflexible work hours with low pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive and Fast paced work enviroment
Customer Service Sales Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Xfinity Store Jacksonville, FL2018, július 18.
Really enjoy the randomness of the customer issues to resolve. Being able to provide the best services make it an easy job. High turnover rate constantly having to train new people.
Kontra érvek
Competitive sales environment some people learned to cheat the numbers game
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will get as much as you put into it
Nirvana Platinum Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miramar, FL2018, július 18.
While the customer facing portion can be demanding the benefits and opportunities for advancement are abundant. If this is your first job out of high school the adjustment period can be tough. However anyone with drive and work experience can move into a pretty comfortable position very quickly.
Sales
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plymouth, MA2018, július 18.
I liked working there and helping customers... HOWEVER... I am not a big advocate to feeling like if I don't make a certain amount of sales then I lose my job.
employee recognition
sales
Alright place
ComOps 2 Field Liason (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, július 18.
I worked here through a temp service. The culture was cool. Management was good and the most enjoyable part of the job was the various parties. The hardest part was being a temp an reminded of your status.
Bad Hours&Pay
Billing- Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2018, július 18.
Comcast does not pay enough for the stressful work environment provided.. I guess they try to make it up by providing "okay" benefits.. the hours after training SUCK!
productive work environment
Inbound Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakbrook Terrace, IL2018, július 18.
Great place to work with great benefits. The schedule is not bad and you are able to get rewarded for being a top performer. The job is always changing which keeps the job interesting.
Work place
Customer Account Executive (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville-Davidson, TN2018, július 18.
I’ve only had the opportunity to work in the Nashville area for Comcast. I’ve been there for 5 years, and when I say the Nashville sector is unorganized and gives you the run around;I say it whoheartedly. Certain managers and superiors are confused on what exactly needs to be done and others and are blowing in the wind. Comcast as company is great to work for but not the Nashville region, stay clear. I’m leaving after all these years because of the unorganization and new management has not set advancement goals after a year of being open.
Pro érvek
Discounts everywhere, free services, great benefits
Kontra érvek
All regions are not in the same page
Productive good environment
ComOpps3 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2018, július 18.
Overall Good Company, Good benefits, some opportunities to move up, Great job culture, Management help as much as they can, most enjoyable part no one is constantly standing over you, Just could use a pay increase due to cost of living
Corporate Culture
Human Resources Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Panama City, FL2018, július 18.
If you enjoy a very structured role with prescribed policies and procedures to guide your decisions and judgement - this is a good place for you! Limited opportunity to express diversity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Comcast is a great place to work.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SUPERVISOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, július 18.
Comcast has a good culture and is very inclusive. There are a lot of perks for working at Comcast. They start you off with a lot of paid time off. There is opportunity to move up as well.
Pro érvek
Great Enviornment with good pay and benefits.
Kontra érvek
Some of the computer systems are antiquated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, július 18.
Comcast is a team driven environment. They are very strict on attendance the first 90 days after that it is based on a point system. They have great fundraisers.
Free lunches, upbeat environment
Kontra érvek
Job can get stressful due to stats and customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Traffic Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Englewood, CO2018, július 17.
Work place culture: Lots of teamwork in the traffic departments. Great people to work with. Typical day you have your basic responsibilities, but you need to be flexible.
Not the best experience
Director of Small and Medium Business Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynnwood, WA2018, július 17.
My experience at Comcast was not very good. I don't think it is a bad company to work for, but I was brought in at a difficult time of transition and not given much support, training or air cover.

I think had things started differently my experience would have been vastly different. Never-the-less, I did manage to put some fingerprints on the organization here in the NW that I think improved things.
Pro érvek
Big company with BIG resources to leverage
Kontra érvek
Challenging time of change if you were in leadership.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Comcast? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van