Comcast Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 211 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well run company with lots of opportunities
Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, október 14.
Comcast offers many opportunities and room for advancement. The company's leadership is always looking to transform the company and ensure that is evolving and growing. The leadership is not content to let the company remain static.
Pro érvek
Large company with good benefits
Work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Doing Sales and having food houdles.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  United States2018, október 14.
You Plan your day, which area you decide to go knock doors the best time is in the late evenings when people are going home. Your supervisor always check up on you to see how you are doing in the field. The job can get very frustrating when you cant make a sale for the day, but when you get that sale the feeling is so good.
Field outings
Health ins.
Fun
Switch Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edison, NJ2018, október 14.
Comcast is a great place to work when you consider salary and benefits. It's been many years since i have worked there. But overall was a great experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Revenue Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Homewood, IL2018, október 13.
Comcast is an excellent company to work for promotes diversity and growth given you the necessary tools to perform your daily task. Also they have great incentives.
Discount services
Amazing workplace
Cable Technician/Installer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, október 13.
surrounding with awesome team I work with, amazing supervisors, managers, an organized team and so helpful.
I've learned a lot of experience how to deal with different customers beside solving and troubleshooting many kinds of issues we've met , be more organized and so professional in your job.
the most hard thing is working in field in winter especially when snowing.
what I like most is dealing with diversity of people come all over the world and that I can condense them to like comcast although they have an issue with their service.
Great
CUSTOMER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MS 392132018, október 13.
Great job to be at very conformed and well benefited to me. I am very pleased with the environment that I workin and would not change it unless I got a higher paying hob
Munkahelyi kultúra
chain of command and the complain train
Cable Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peachtree City, GA2018, október 13.
Comcast has a self service tool that allows the company to be as hands off as possible.They let you enter time for you work and set up all your own benefits, direct deposit, etc etc. the tech culture is buddy buddy as far as advancement in the company goes you need to be close with management and local supervisor. Techs in my office would gossip and complain about things that were not in there control like a customers account being overdue and not wanting to go to the job because it wasn't paid on time. Not being able to get in touch with a local manager to make a complaint about another tech or supervisor. long story short if you like working in a environment when the people you work with absolutely dread their jobs, complain and gossip all day everyday. Then a Comcast tech is the job for you. As far as the upper echelon of the company I would have no comment.
paid on time
management
A Good Company to Work For
Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington State2018, október 13.
Positive on benefits, advancement opportunities and income opportunity. I began as a part time CSR and was promoted to the HR administrator and then offered the opportunity for an AE position
Good Bnefits
No Cons
don't want to
Customer Experience Specialist (Priority Service)3 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plymouth, MA2018, október 13.
i don't want to talk about my job here it was good for awhile now i no longer feel it meets my needs that is it this is not right to make me review the company
you have a job
no room for growth
Love the people
Inbound Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, október 13.
Customers call to see if they can be set up cable and internet or to upgrade their current services or try to up sale customers on getting a security system.
Pro érvek
Up selling a security system is hard to do when people live in an apt.
Kontra érvek
Security system was priced way to high.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a trusted company to work for,
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaverton, OR2018, október 13.
They will tell you job and department is safe from layoffs, then they the whole department, and move your job to another state.
Very poor communication.
ENPS was established to get rid of people or departments that are honest.
They do have great benefits.
Former Sales Supervisor
Sales Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Liberty Lake, WA2018, október 12.
Comcast had the worst leadership I have ever worked for.

They are catty and deceitful. They always passed the buck and never took responsibility for their actions and behaviors.

They support bullying and engage in it themselves and when someone stands up to them they conspire to make their life miserable.

Many people came from other sites to work in my site and said the other sites were amazing, so this may all just be in my site.

I resigned without any job lined up. I made the most money I had ever made at Comcast and it just was not worth it for me.
Great Wages, Great Benefits
Bad Management, Hostile work Environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun Place To Work
Systems Administrator IV (Architecture Team) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, október 12.
Cool place to work, great people, benefits and salary. Love my team and co-workers. Comcast is great place to work. Don't have any regrets. Love my job.
Job
Communications Technician III (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2018, október 12.
Being a Comcast communication technician is a great place to work if you just want a job. Career advancement is possible but only only comes with a 5% pay bump, so even as a senior technician youre still not making great money. Long days, hard work, and sometimes dealing with beligerant customers who hate the company and take it out on you.
Free services, quarterly bonuses
Kontra érvek
Long days, working in all the elements, salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family friendly, laid back environment
Tier 2 Technical Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2018, október 11.
I love working at Comcast...period! Plenty of room for advancement/ career opportunities! And the benefits and pay are highly competitive. Success depends on your efforts! Show up for work and stay productive, you'll be fine!
no advancement
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, október 11.
They are focused on numbers and not you as a person,, no matter how well you perform your job, come in everyday and on time don't get me wrong they have good benefits which is why I stayed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Excellent working environment
Headend and Data Center Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bellevue, WA2018, október 11.
The company really cares about their employees until a certain level of advancement is met. Leadership will do their best to help improve knowledge and skill level, but once you've reached a certain career point; they seem to forget about you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If only they could get out of their own way
Ad Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2018, október 11.
Totally mismanaged organization. They launch a new product without fully vetting only to have the sales reps take the heat when it breaks down. Metric goals are complicated; you can reach your sales goal and still be punished because the "buckets" aren't distributed correctly across categories. Managers have very little authority. Senior management has been off the street too long to give advice. Suggestion: let your best salespeople do what they do best. Don't tie them daily to a laptop inputting data that makes the company look good.
Their motto is "Comcast cares". It doesn't.
On the plus side, it's a good way to break into sales. Training is excellent with data. Use this job for a year as a stepping stone to a real job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Outside sales rep (door-to-door)
Outside Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2018, október 11.
If you are a hard worker you can definitely make a lot of money working door-to-door with Comcast. You have to be driven without being supervised on the field. Sometimes the supervisor would shadow us to review our strategy and give their feed back. The supervisors are great with leading you in the right direction and alway available/ open to help. I truly enjoyed working there but it's not the job for single moms. I worked very late hours Monday- Friday and was asked to work some weekends.
Pro érvek
Great people to work with & great pay
Hours are not flexible
culture
Telesales Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, október 11.
The telesales department I worked in was very opportunistic. The money is there to be made, however they protect their bottom line employees more then the leaders. Agents their make false claims about leaders they don't like and the leaders are treated guilty instead of innocent.
MONEY to be made
NO GROWTH OPPORTUNITY
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Comcast? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van