Comcast Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 246 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Job Summary
Senior Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, VA2018, október 17.
Best benefits and vacation time that I have ever experienced. Including the benefits. They are willing to work with their employees when it comes to family time. Love the discounts for Xfinity services.
Competitive pay
Increased Employee Recognition
Technical Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, október 17.
Program designed to increase frontline recognition which prior to was not consistent or structured. This was a great idea to have monthly award ceremonies and for other employees to be made aware of how their co workers were appreciated.
Improve moral
Kontra érvek
Employee wanted more time for other meetings as well
Comcast Cable
ATC rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling Heights, MI2018, október 17.
It was a good work experience. It was a temporary job. There was a large high volume of calls and emails you had to respond to. Some team players working at Comcast.
Work load
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, takes good care of it's employees
Manager, HQ National Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, október 17.
Great company, there are a lot of opportunities as long as you are working hard and smart to the level that you can. I have worked at Comcast for over 13 years, I have taking a lot great opportunity to advance my career.
Good management
Improve communications
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and motivating place to work.
Technical Support Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Centennial, CO2018, október 17.
Aside from medical/personal issues I had during my time of employment, I absolutely enjoyed the atmosphere. Management/supervisors are very involved with advancement at Comcast.
Kontra érvek
The worst part of Comcast is their "no flexibility attendance policy".
An ok place to be.
Rep 1 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  United States2018, október 16.
This is an ok place to work. You should only consider this as a place to work to gain experience and then begin looking outside the company. There are numerous people comfortable in middle and entry level management, so career advancement within the company is almost non-existent.
customer service
Sr. Sales Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vernon Hills, IL2018, október 16.
I really enjoy helping the many customers that come into the store. I have made a lot of friends. I have sold a lot of product line to many customers. I wish some of my co-workers and mgrs. had the same concerns for our customers.
Customer Service and Sales
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Steamboat Springs, CO2018, október 16.
I loved the customer service part. But the sales were hard and unethical. Our sales quota for Xfinity Home services were unrealistic with our community needs
Paid time off
Sales Quota
Munkahelyi kultúra
Allot of favoritism in the company.
Broadband Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2018, október 16.
Cant move up in the company no matter how good your numbers are and how good of a technician your are if you are not liked by supervisors or manager i worked in the antelope office in California and it was all bad technician were leaving after working for 10+ years like myself.
fun place
Dispatch Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, október 16.
It was stressful but fun place to work. We did the best each and everyday. Comcast did paid volunteer works which were really fun. Benefits of free cable service was awesome.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people, not worth the stress and low pay
Retention (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Union, NJ2018, október 15.
The company tries to give incentives to make up for how stressful the job is but ultimately the base pay isn't sufficient especially for new hires commission is getting lower and sometimes with the first call resolution gate people don't even get it.
Pro érvek
Great coworkers, prizes for incentives on a regular basis, picnics
Kontra érvek
Adherance to schedule is unrealistic since process changed for exceptions, low pay, stressful customer interactions
Zen Room, Game Area, Food trucks
Retention Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling Heights, MI2018, október 15.
From the interview down to the hiring process, I would recommend this job to anyone. The benefits are great and so is the pay. Only thing I would say if I have never worked in a call center then you need to be prepared because it is not easy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales is great if you dont have a heart
Inbound Customer Account Executive (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, október 15.
Sales position is fine and possible to make money but not everyone does and it will have a big turnover. It is a very small base and then your money comes with commission. Have to try to get money from everyone . As much as you can even if there elderly to make any decent living.
Good Products, Good benefits
Kontra érvek
Sales is to unpredictable.
Ok workplace
Com Tech 2 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 14.
Safe work environment as long as you follow rules, you’re able to start your day from home. Pay is ok at start, but as you progress through the ranks you are able to earn more.
Good benefits
Kontra érvek
Leadership skills are lacking with some
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well run company with lots of opportunities
Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, október 14.
Comcast offers many opportunities and room for advancement. The company's leadership is always looking to transform the company and ensure that is evolving and growing. The leadership is not content to let the company remain static.
Pro érvek
Large company with good benefits
Work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Doing Sales and having food houdles.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  United States2018, október 14.
You Plan your day, which area you decide to go knock doors the best time is in the late evenings when people are going home. Your supervisor always check up on you to see how you are doing in the field. The job can get very frustrating when you cant make a sale for the day, but when you get that sale the feeling is so good.
Field outings
Health ins.
I Love(d) My Job
Sales and Marketing Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, CA2018, október 14.
The titled statement is a company slogan, and that is what you make it, and at the end, yes I loved my job. I truly appreciate the company. A manager is only as good as the person, and you can not directly blame a company on that. So as far as my direct leadership has gone, it's been up and down. The company however changed my life. Before I was working for a major pharmaceutical company barely making $9/hour, once I started with Comcast I immediately doubled that and included great perks and benefits. Of course you receive the standard vacation, 401k, tuition reimbursement, PLUS FREE CABLE and INTERNET! And your service never goes out or has issues, NEVER! You receive discounts and free tickets to universal studios plus a million other places. Like life and happiness, a job is what you make it, and Comcast is the company to work for in any job market.
Fun
Switch Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edison, NJ2018, október 14.
Comcast is a great place to work when you consider salary and benefits. It's been many years since i have worked there. But overall was a great experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Revenue Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Homewood, IL2018, október 13.
Comcast is an excellent company to work for promotes diversity and growth given you the necessary tools to perform your daily task. Also they have great incentives.
Discount services
Amazing workplace
Cable Technician/Installer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, október 13.
surrounding with awesome team I work with, amazing supervisors, managers, an organized team and so helpful.
I've learned a lot of experience how to deal with different customers beside solving and troubleshooting many kinds of issues we've met , be more organized and so professional in your job.
the most hard thing is working in field in winter especially when snowing.
what I like most is dealing with diversity of people come all over the world and that I can condense them to like comcast although they have an issue with their service.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Comcast? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van