Comcast Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 9 136 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Self motivator, ambitious, focused, and driven to succeed
Xfinity Sales Professional (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Panama City, FL2017, december 15.
Typical work day for me would start off by reviewing my daily calendar:customer follow ups, networking partners, and installs. Handle any customer issues, running appointments, and working assigned territories. Building rapport with current customers and going above and beyond the requirements set forth by company guidelines. I create and maintain life long relationships with my customers and because of this I am always the top sales consultant or representative in my area. I have received numerous awards and recognition for my work ethic. I love working in outside sales, not only am I fulfilling a customer's need/want, but I am getting paid for what I love to do and in this field you get paid what you are worth.
Pro érvek
You get paif what you are worth
Micro-management
Door To Door
Xfinity Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2017, december 15.
• Responsible for door-to-door sales of Xfinity lines of business including cable television, internet, landline phone, and home security to new customers.
• Responsible for contacting current customers and selling them additional lines of business.
• Responsible for meeting bi-weekly quotas
ok workplace
Comast Technician 2 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, december 15.
alot of work not enough pay driving all day crazy customers too far dispatch routes us all over the place jobs get put on you and then taken off you with no notice
Excellent work place
Commercial & Residential Technician & Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 15.
• Installation of Cable, Phone & Internet Services for Commercial & Residential
• Trainer in Texas & Louisiana as Needed for Workload
• Billing and Coding Using Penguin & TechNet
changing work environment daily
no pay increase
Great place To work
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta Georgia2017, december 15.
Comcast is a great place to work I love the benefit the atmosphere was really a great atmosphere the managers were great fun to be around good to talk to my coworkers were really cool people. How will recommend to anyone to work there Comcast's The discounts of really good with Comcast and I will feel that Comcast is one of the greatest communication television companies in the world
Great benefits good discounts
Not much over time
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place where you are allowed to set your incomem and growth
Direct Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Pierce, FL2017, december 15.
Great place to work. Anyone with a desire to grow and have fun helping customers this is a good place for you. If you get a chance to work for this company go for it
Good company, good people
Senior Network Field Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 15.
Friendly, teammates, management team. It was very relaxed, as long as the job got done in a timely manner that's all that mattered. Whenever the work on the daily agenda was finished our day was done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Customer Account Specialist 3 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chelmsford, MA2017, december 15.
Overall Great company to work for and i would recommend it to my family and friends. They take pride in their employees and products for the customer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great team work with fun and friendly people. Good benefits and pay.
CSC Sales and Service Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2017, december 14.
This is a good place to work due to competitive pay and great benefits. I found that there were communication problems within the company as far as we were told one thing but others seemed to be telling our customers something different. All in all it is a fast paced sometimes stressful job but the friendly team players seemed to make a big difference in my happiness.
Discounted services
Kontra érvek
Communication problems across the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well compensated job where you receive the amount of success you are willing to work for.
Xfinity Sales Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2017, december 14.
A typical day at Comcast is what the employee is going to make it. Attitude is the most important factor in this job because it is always changing. I was hired at a time of leadership change, so I didn't have a manager for my first three months. The manager I ended up having was still adjusting to the position as much as I was adjusting to mine. The culture of the workplace was very friendly and helpful. Everyone was intent on helping the next person succeed.
High compensation and benefits
Kontra érvek
No work/life balance. Lots of stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment overall, but
Direct Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Zurich, IL 600472017, december 14.
Loved working there, but one big issue is how hard it was to get the company to cover the cost of solicitor’s permits for each area you’d be selling in.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, good pay with limitless commission, intensive training
Kontra érvek
Hard to get the company to cover soliciting permits, so you basically have to perform illegal acts every day at work, and if you get fined/arrested they won’t help you.
Great Place with Many Opportunites
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2017, december 14.
This place is amazing. excellent paid training, they stick by you when you first get on the phones and the growth is definitely there. expect to get a promotion every six months
growth, environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Development Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, IN2017, december 14.
Gained a lot of experience. Comcast invest a lot in the development of their employees. I enjoyed my time there. I would go back if a position opens up that interest me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for this company because I enjoyed talking to people on the phone and I was good at it.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gary, IN2017, december 14.
I enjoyed this company because I was good at it , and I enjoyed talking to people both on the phone and in person. I did my very best and would go to other offices outside of my home office with just a phone call and the supervisor appreciated that.
Free Cable
Munkahelyi kultúra
Telecommunications environment. Good place of employment
Customer Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2017, december 14.
Good working environment. You get to learned the business of telecommunications and you can have fun and make money.
Pay is good , however, with corporate America you never know when you may not have a job.
Independent work
Cable Installation Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2017, december 14.
sometimes long hours, but you either can earn commission or an hourly rate. Company vehicle is provided, must have clean driving record. You are responsible for your equipment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Comcast is a great company
Door-to-Door Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, december 14.
This was a wonderful experience but I'm happy I was laid off 12/13/17. Management didn't seem to know what's was happening from day to day. Communication was not very good during bad times and they really micromanage the sale staff.
Great Culture
Customer Response Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, IN2017, december 14.
Comcast offers spectacular, very competitive benefits. The culture there is very inclusive, and fosters growth and professional development among their employees.
job
COMM TECH III (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 13.
not room for advancement. Company does not keep there word. Company does not follow up on advancement opportunities like they say their going to do in the beginning
Munkahelyi kultúra
Comcast great place to work
Territory Sales Executive (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2017, december 13.
In direct sales, it is a very difficult job. You get great encouragement from management, and the benefits and pay are stellar! I have never worked for a better employer before and intend to go back to work for them in the future, just in a different role.
Pay, benefits, management, positive