Comcast Alkalmazotti bírálat

13 907 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 916 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Stressful
tech Support Level 2 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philippines2019, augusztus 19.
Different kinds of clients seldom friendly mostly rude, but exiting you get to assist learn to resolve customer complaints, feeling of helping other unbeatable
Amazing opportunity to advance
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, MS2019, augusztus 19.
At Comcast customer service was our main focus along with integration of sales networking retention and billing similar to a one stop shop for our customers.
Terrible management
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tennessee2019, augusztus 19.
Very stressful. Your hands are tied on how much you can do to satisfy customers walking in. Your pay depends on surveys from customers who are already upset with Comcast and you can’t help them every time, so they give you a bad survey, and your pay goes down for that month. Then, you get a nasty email from your manager asking why this customer gave you a bad review. Very unfair.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cs and sales rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miramar, FL2019, augusztus 19.
Good company but goals p month and metrics are not fairness the goals and metric are higher and not real also if you get sick they count anyways metric
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with and good team environment
Field Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, augusztus 19.
Working 4-10s was awesome at Comcast. Great team work and good management support. The one bad thing about the job was the metrics and how those numbers are compiled.
2,0
Not a bad place to work
Communication Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southfield, MI2019, augusztus 19.
The thing that really bothered me about working here is that they preach all the time about customer service, but then never deliver a satisfactory customer service to the actual customer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company to work for.
Customer Account Executive II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2019, augusztus 19.
Great Company to work for, also many incentives and bonuses in addition to regular pay. Education assistance is also part of the many benefits offered.
Fun
Tech Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Región Metropolitana2019, augusztus 19.
Tech team is so nerdy and fun! Teaching people over the phone how to fix their internet connection makes you feel like a pro. Sometimes you work both days of the weekend.
Pro érvek
Friends, time flies, computers and game related customers
Kontra érvek
Working on weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of a kind experience
Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anderson, IN2019, augusztus 19.
Comcast is outstanding, even with the bs, as every job has. Comcast allows you to use time off after 90 days. However you must go through 13 weeks of training with no time off. the training is both field and class. They make sure you know your stuff before releasing you to do the job. Once a week is a meeting with your team to discuss upcoming and current changes. The discounts are amazing with over 500+ dealers. Pay is fair and you can take home your equipment and van.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Choose other carriers like sprint t mobile they pay better and have better structure
Retail sales Consultant/Key holder (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, augusztus 19.
Not worth it. No place for advancement and management is terrible. They never offer enough to the sales reps and would recommend going to other places like sprint or verizon.
I like working there
Network Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2019, augusztus 18.
I have learned alot from working at comcast they gave me a chance and i have taken advantage of the opportunity they provided. I would recommend given comcast a chance if you have the opportunity
Pass If You Have Something Better
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2019, augusztus 18.
I cannot recommend this place to work since Comcast being a big company that it is runs their business like an early 19th century corporation. The means of getting a schedule that fits a good work/life balance is done by a shift bid and its unfair to new employees who are new at the job since you will get the worst possible shift. The pay is not great for what you put up with on a daily basis and the benefits will get you through but make sure your doctor or dentist or where you get your prescription glasses is in network. Their is opportunity for advancement if you kiss up to customers over the phone and that includes if they are just downright rude to you. The management could be better and leave their criticism at home instead of being rude to the employees. The culture is bleak and nothing you could feel happy to look forward to or the opportunity of growth. Nobody deserves this hence why I cannot recommend and would pass if I knew this earlier.
customer service
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2019, augusztus 17.
Fun work place poor store manager loved helping the customers loved coming to work great atmosphere I would work there again I was top sales employee every month I was great at my job and sold bundle packages to great people. the hardest part was working under pressure with a difficult customer but if your patient you will understand that at the end of the day they just want there problem resolved
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful especially with the metrics changes so often
Customer Experience Representative II Repair (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynnwood, WA2019, augusztus 17.
Highly stressful especially working in a call center environment. It's difficult to move into other departments because of your metrics and they give the spiel about like to hire from within which is a lie.
Pro érvek
Benefits are great
Kontra érvek
Highly stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work
Customer Service Billing Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Horsham, PA2019, augusztus 17.
Comcast offers great benefits, perks and it's a very competitive place to work. I love what I do as a customer service Representative because I get to communicate with lots of customers
great place to work
Advanced Services Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2019, augusztus 17.
The training is thorough and there is generally a lot of support from team members. The leadership team is also very willing to come alongside you and help out also.
2,0
Don’t trust the company
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2019, augusztus 17.
If your good at sales and want to make a good amount of money but are also willing to sacrifice a social life and your mental health due to management and HR not willing to do the right thing by there employees then this is the job for you.
Good place to work.
Comcast Project Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Centennial, CO2019, augusztus 17.
I enjoy what I do. It can be a fast paced environment and ever changing. Stressful at times. You feel as if you are part of something for the community.
Loved it
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2019, augusztus 16.
I loved working here it was very Relaxed and very easy to learn the equipment and things to do to assist the customer. I love the energy and the benefits and the training was amazing I feel like I learned a lot of skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
Eye Opening Experience From Start to Now.
REMOTE SERVICES TECHNICIAN, TIER 2 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, augusztus 16.
Comcast as a Company is one of the largest internet/tv cable providers in the US. Starting with the company my position was simple and rigid. I've heard of them and used to work for their competitor Time Warner as an installation technician. Saying that I've heard a multitude of horror stories of the service and being in the field and hearing a multitude of horror stories with Time Warner I came into the job albeit skeptical of the companies approach to customer service and ability to have a good relationship with its employees regardless of position. Comcast cares about its image, and Comcast cares for its direct employees. Now my position is not truly direct. My position is hired in from Support.Com. and in turn my employer works for Comcast. But I get a call, I'm the voice the customer believes in as Comcast. I'm there to ensure a healthy relationship of the customer. I endure with the customer through hard times when an uncontrollable circumstance arises and we work through it together. I've had the Night shift with Technical Support and I'm now the day shift with technical support and provided support and feedback for all my customers and the calls are those seeking help. Sometimes the service 'never had a problem until just recently' and sometimes the service is 'worst experience'. But i understand my job and what that entails for the calls i expect as i was hired for. Comcast puts so much into inspiring techs to be better with taking all forms of feedback to better their image. The Training sessions are filled with adjustments to better the call taking procedure and  több... the structure allows for freedom to adapt to the calls and approach them in a personable and support manner. Admittedly some parts are sales heavy, but Comcast is a entertainment platform business. Its just business. So to bring this all together, Comcast is a great job starting out for those looking to sharpen in skills in account management and over the phone customer support.  kevesebb
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Comcast? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van