Comcast

3,5Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 17 603 értékelés megmutatása

Lots of work life balance

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Spend too much money on equipment and not enough on people. The environment is the easiest to work in but the staff is sometimes under skilled. If remote HR is almost invisible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun working from home and fun work environment. Great Leaders!!!

Great Company overall! The culture is #1!!!!I always felt supported by all my leaders and peers even when went from the call centers to remote. Nothing changed!There was a decline in pay structure year after year, which felt a little disheartening, as the calls were harder and harder to handle. Though, I was still a top performer, I never worried about the $ on my paycheck. It wasn't crazy, but it paid the bills and some.

Leadership, Training, Work Environment, Vacation/Sick Pay

Kontra érvek

Not Enough Breaks, Company Gifts (Some were nice. Some were cheap and cheesy I hate to say)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company to work for

The company is great to work for and have a lot of benefits like college reimbursement. There is a lot of room for growth as long as you strive for it.

Growth

pay

Change is constant

Change can be good and bad. Some changes made me love my job my job more and others made me want to quit. Overall, good company with lots of perks. Management when thru an overhaul and it changed the culture and only folks drinking the kool-aid had opportunities to succeed.

Free cable

Management changes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Interesting work if you like problem solving

Work was engaging if you cared at all about doing the work the right way. Making customers happy and getting their services working made me enjoy my job. Every job was different and I was always learning something new. Coworkers were around to help out most of the time too. As long as you aren’t brain dead you can make the time frames they want you to.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Its a job

Its reliable and pays okay. Its a job, not a career. You typically get very little time between calls and I would say I would take an average of 80 calls a day (10 hours). Management is helpful some of the time.. a lot of managers are unfamiliar with troublshooting processes though and so its hard for them to effectively coach you. Most enjoyable part was my coworkers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Decent pay terrible mobile service system

HR needs works. Poor communication and lack of support. Comcast need to seriously reconsider the employee they seek. Wanting people with intensive mobile experience but can’t offer proper working systems or tools that match those experience is not bright. Very frustrating not being able to correct a simple issue with a mobile account because the store end lacks the proper system to correct said issue. Ex: A simple number switch and be a all day issues that only customer service can correct, but they customer support also don’t have to proper experience so you’re left waiting for them to figure it out and loose a sell. If the issue occurred mid transaction the support team now gains your commission!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Didnt get rewarded for all of my achievements

Positioned that I had was eliminated. Being a top performer, I was hoping for another job. That didn’t happen and what I saw was a lot of who you know and not much being hired on your current success and previous success.

Pro érvek

No ceiling on your income

Meetings 😊

Great Place to work

Pros:Great Place to work. Culture. Flexibility. Benefits. Cons:Promotions can be difficult.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The pay and benefits are not good enough for the amount of destruction of your mental health.

Comcast customers are some of the worst there are. Be prepared to be forced to sell product even when your job is trouble shooting and the customers service hasn’t been working for days on end. In the beginning when there were smaller regions it wasn’t too bad though still not the best. But as soon as the regions became bigger and bigger the more that was thrown on your plate while getting less and less support from upper management. Mental health care is a absolute joke when my husband had and major mental health emergency we found out how poor it really is.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good environment hard work pays off

Good environment hard work pays off. keep your head down and do your work. get in the builing and get to working. culture is cool. the hardest part of the job

n/a

n/a
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It would be best to find a position in another Company

If the decision maker does not reside within your territory, you are not able to sell to the client. Issues w/ creating docs. Base pay is very low compared to what other employers are paying.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

A good place to work for, a company that's continuously evolving

Love working at Comcast. There are times the work gets hectic when there is a release, but overall a very good company. You can bring out any issues to your boss to get a resolution. You views or questions doesn't get unanswered.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Overall good place to work at. They don't compensate good enough if you compare with competitors but other than that its a good company with work life balance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Has a family vibe, there's those you like and those you don't.

Awsome place to work, crazy benefits and perks are beyond compare. Great products very user-friendly and it just keeps getting better. No competition

Healthcare, Paternity leave, Stress leave, No Discrimination

Productivity over everything.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Used to be a great place to work but not so much anymore

Senior Management Team creates a very stressful atmosphere and contributes to overall low morale. Unrealistic goals and metrics also create numbers game that contradicts vision. Positive outlook on diverse and inclusiveness for employees and teams so that a plus. Benefits are great and people are great as well. Hard to remain positive due to low appreciation and no team collaboration with front line leaders and techs. Overall the Industry is Creative and Innovative but the culture is horrible and frustrating to a point that the bad frequently out weighs the good.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Decent experience but didn't learn much.

There is a real lack of motivation here from the management on down. Lots of complacency. Little purpose. You get a paycheck. But if you want more in life look elsewhere.

Pto

Kontra érvek

Environment. Don't show up to work feeling good.

. Such a terrible company

The culture is terrible they do not care about the employees they just care about numbers. The management pretends to care but they only care about their own numbers they constantly lower the pay at least once every 6 months.

Stay far away

All jobs are starting to be out sourced to other countries. They have a deal with it or quit attitude towards employees. I've been with the company for 9yrs and past 6 months the company had changed for the worse in many ways.Stay away

Amazing job

I loved working with Comcast everybody's was amazing my co-workers managers supervisor's work benefit's are amazing Comcast is awesome company to work with
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good trade to learn, hard to move up in the job . Would recommend to a friend if you don’t mind to travel. Lot of time on the road and not really any benefits as a contractor
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Comcast? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés