Collabera

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 944 értékelés megmutatása

Great tools for advancement

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I didn't want to stay in the Staffing industry but it was a great first resume builder. I still hold a good relationship with my boss and see him at Earls from time to time. I wanted to move up and got a promotion my first 3 months but after a while, I got sick of a desk job. I like the hustle an bustle of nightlife and want to be involved with marketing, promotions, and sales. Collabera was great management experience but I want more!

2016, december 19.
How great to hear that your experience with Collabera helped jump start your career! We're happy we could play a role in reaching your career aspirations, and that you built long-standing friendships with members of our Herndon team! Best of luck in your new endeavors!

Poor Management

I really struggled with management. Simple things were poorly communicated. I learned about expectations through word of mouth and my manager would frequently skip our meetings with little to no notice. Frequently they would not show up to a teams meeting then 15 min into the meeting time I would revive a message that they were unable to attend. This would waste my time as I sat waiting for my manager to join a meeting they never intended on attending. In general there was poor communication across the board and an incredibly clique-y office culture which was left to run wild.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company to work for

great company to work for if you like working under contract. No benefits no paid days off and No Bonus. Other then that great company for contract work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great offer but work culture is adopted based on their client. Either your lucky or not!

Their hiring process is fast. I was hired one day only. When it comes to interview, not that difficult compare to other recruitment firm. They also offer higher salary based on your experience, it was more than x2 from me. The work culture to be applied is still in their clients. You will be lucky if you were deployed in non-toxic culture. In my experience in their client, it was stressful. High demand of workloads and lack of resources in the project so I have no work life balance. So it really depends on their client, either your lucky or not.

Pro érvek

High base salary offer, and allowances

Kontra érvek

no performance bonus, don't have much perks to offer.

This is a good company

I worked here expecting to only temp a few months but the job lasted longer than expected and in that time Collabera offered several courses at a discount to advance one’s career. So I took one and now I’m on my way to where I want to be and it’s because of the support of the Collabera team.

Pay, Education

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Productive and Assuring

They will help you when you needed help about the difficulty of work. The people there are helpful regarding the company and they will listen about your feedback

no go

useless company no compensation after premature closers bad wlb bad workculture never work for them worst company ever i have worked . not a good management at all.

Pro érvek

paid lunches no offices no desk

worst company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Comfortable office and high intensity job

Pro:- Training is provided- Helpful senior coworker- Casual attire- Nice and comfortable workplaceCon:- Intense working condition due to high call volume - Unfair reduction in KPI even when dealing with customer who doesn't understand commonsense

2022, július 4.
Thank you for this review. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying a comfortable workplace, supportive environment, and training that's helping you feel prepared and ready to succeed in a challenging workplace.

No job security

No job security.No benefits, just mandatory benefits. Six vacation leaves and 6 sick leaves. Health Maintenance Organization still not available. They are agency.

2022, július 4.
Thank you for sharing your experience - we've passed your review along to our team. We wish you the best as your career continues, and appreciate your work with us.

worst company ever

if i were you do yourself a favor! do not engaged with collabera. it is just a recruitment agency, no stability no future no open ended contract. you'll ended up jobless after contract expired

Kontra érvek

stressful, employment threats for termination, inconsiderate

2022, június 21.
Thank you for the review - we're sorry to hear that you had difficulty finding a new assignment once yours was completed. Perhaps we could help connect you to someone that's a better fit to help you, or you'd like to share additional feedback with us on something we could improve for you? Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and we'll gladly do our part. Thanks again.

Do not try.

They offer generally a lower salary. Other consultant doing the same work but from different company were offered much higher amount. Also, finance and hr are dumb and cant understand simple contract. They will charge for something they can't explain.

Kontra érvek

Low salary, no common sense finance department

2022, június 21.
Thanks for sharing your experience and concerns with us. Can we help you clear up any communication points you felt were unresolved with our finance and HR team? Please contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and we'll make sure we get everyone on the same page. Thanks again.

Project Based employment - depends upon the project if you are lucky or not

I learned a lot from this company though the training is more into video type training ,not suitable for beginners or freshers. Management is in between of Ok and good.Hardest part of the job is deploying in a project that you are a jr yet the position of the projects needs is on sr level with a full stack skillsthe technology they are using are too advance.But the hr and manager helps you if you encountering some difficulties in your time management and task. they are kind towards their employees. The only issues I have is with the project itself. Easy to file a leave just update your superiors.

Pro érvek

co developers are approachable and helpful, offers competitive salary, x2 with my first company, and this is my second company, easy to file leave, approachable and helpful managers

Kontra érvek

hired as a jr dev deployed to a project for a sr role with full stack experience, Hard to talk with the HR, need to create a ticket just to answer a simple question

2022, június 21.
It sounds like you've felt challenged but supported in your role with us, through both video trainings and team/management assistance. We're also glad our HR management teams have been helping you, and treating you with kindness. We've passed all of your feedback along to our team, and we hope you continue on to a long and successful career with us!

Worst company

Don't go in this company to work, no job securities,even project is finished or lapsed before time, they will kick you.Salary was on time only this is positive things from collabera,

No any prospects

Long working hour

2022, június 6.
Thanks for your review, and for letting us know about your concerns. Can our team help you in any way? Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com with details, as well as anything we should still be doing for you, and we'll make sure we do our part. Thanks again.

very supportive would love to work with them again

I thought the people there were a different cutler in the sense they seemed to support me and my development and transition into my role. Thank you for they time and opportunities you provided, hope to work with you again!

2022, június 6.
You're so welcome - we hope you apply with us again. Thank you for your hard work and loyalty!

Best to work with if you want Project Base

Pros: Project Base, can jump from one project to another therefore able to have more experience in the industryCons: Standard Compensation packageFixed Term employment due to project base

2022, június 6.
The opportunity to gain experience working with fantastic global companies is one of the big advantages to working with us, and we're glad you had the chance to benefit from it! Thanks for applying to work with our Makati City team; please keep us in mind the next time you're looking.

Contract, Management and Plans

Vague contract and suprises after joining. Expensive health plans. Management is the worst part. No single point of contact, multiple people calls everyone with their own version about an issue.

2022, június 6.
Thank you for your review, and we're sorry to hear about your experience. Have you gotten everything worked out now? If not, we'd be very happy to help you with anything we should be taking care of. If we can assist, or if you'd like to share details about your experience, please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and we'll do our part. Thanks again.

Company that communicates and cares.

Communicates often with employees. When about to roll off an assignment, they will scramble to find you another one, meaning you are often in between assignments either not at all or for a very short time. I was pleased when they made training for a fraction of the price of what is normally paid.

2022, június 6.
Sounds like things are working out for you very well - we're so glad to hear it. Thank you for your sharing your thoughts; we hope to continue to share success with you for a long time to come.

It's okay

I worked in the escalations department and it is a great place to work to get your foot in the door. It wasn't something I felt passionate about if I couldn't properly approach the problem.

Encouragenent

Kontra érvek

Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

2022, május 16.
We're glad we were able to provide you with the tools and opportunity to work at a level you could take pride in, and get foundational experience within the industry as you did so. Thank you for applying with our team!

Best Culture

Collabera is an excellent organisation when it comes to the culture, however, the company is not as scaled as some of the other MNCs and hence, the hierarchical growth doesn’t happen on pure matrix driven basis. Overall management is great, however, as far as India Operations is concerned, there are a few non-deserving people who have been promoted to leadership roles just because that was the need of the hour.Lastly, the compensation structure at Collabera, is relatively lower than the industry standards.The best thing about Collabera is, the entire company works together like a family and people have an excellent connect with each other. Smallest of the achievements are celebrated like events here at Collabera.In a nut shell, it’s a great company to be a part of, the learnings that you get here at Collabera are second to none, but after getting into leadership, if you aren’t growing with the pace that you desire (provided it’s realistic), you can think of switching to something that is better.

2022, május 16.
This is a very thoughtful review - thank you for sharing your experience. We're proud to provide growth opportunities in a warm environment, - a rare combination We appreciate everything you've shared, and have passed your insights along to our team for consideration. Let's keep doing our best together!

Toxic Work Culture

Initially when I joined , I was enjoying working at Collabera, but after some sort of time , micro management changed , I was even earning good incentives, If I talk about money, you can have good incentives in hand, but be ready to Destroy your personal life, there's no work life balance, if you're not able to do submission manager will ask you to do overtime and even be ready to work on Saturdays even sometime on Sunday, it totally depends on manager to manager on how they treat you!

2022, május 16.
We're sorry to hear that you felt this way about your experience. If nothing else, it's good to know that you appreciated your incentives package and enjoyed much of your time working with us. Remote working, especially in recent times, is also a nice touch, and we're glad you've enjoyed the safety and convenience of this. Do you care to share additional details of your experience in private with us - and perhaps let us know if there's any loose ends we should be helping to tie up as we part ways? Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and we'd be more than happy to help. Thank you.

Overall it is good to work here

Overall it is good to work here. Peers are cooperative, managers are supportive, Management is good, HR policies are also good. Agile method is followed here in implementation of projects.

2022, május 16.
It's good to hear your time with our team in Bangaluru has been productive and happy for you so far. We look forward to many more improvements and opportunities as we continue to transform and evolve!

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Collabera? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés