Coca Cola Southwest Beverages

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 429 értékelés megmutatása

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Work processes were pretty straightforward. Fair amount of continuous improvement work to save cost and get more volume. The plant manager was a solid leader.

Don’t waste your time

There’s no room to grow and if there is favoritism is how they pick their leaders. Not hard worker. This company is the lowest paying beverage company out of all of the major brand.

Overworked and under appreciated

Everything is about meeting a number. If you can’t meet the number you’re told that you are just mediocre. Changes made that effect the workload done on a whim without thinking about backlash or problems that will occur. Pay has gotten better but stress has went up. Offered incentives that other companies offer just as standard compensation. Want you to grow your route by 5-10% but when it comes to eval time you won’t see anywhere close to 5-10% raises.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

You will always have a job working here

Pretty repetitive place to work, favoritism is huge here just keep your head down and mind your business you’ll be just fine here. Overall Coca Cola isn’t a bad place to work but Management ruins everything with favoritism.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Team Preformance focused almost solely on exceeding volume of previous year.

Before the covid crisis came about Sales was only 1 aspect of what made your team great. Other main goals consisted of being team player,(if a teamate had to work late due to late delivery teamates would go help), focus on culture priciples, transparency, good communication and excellent quality work that represented the company well asthetically and professionally. We were all trained to take pride in our work, while at the same time keeping our stores happy with full shelves all faced and fronted daily, and a well organized back room all striped and always kept inventory ready. Now it seems all they want is more sales more volume, forcing us to feel like we must write a larger order than our stores need in order to make our team look good and win incentives at any cost to our relationship with our customers. Goals have changed and we are losing focus on quality, culture, priciple, and transparency. Volume and more sales is all this company cares about today, Greed is best word to describe corporate Coke. They only want to make more money and care less for employees putting in the work to produce. No matter if you are the best you will not see more than a 4% raise for the year guaranteed, no changes will be made to consider cost of living they do not care and most only see a 2% raise for a year of hard work.

Pro érvek

free random gifts, tshirts, hats, ect

Kontra érvek

long hours, late deliveries leading to longer days

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Horrible job with horrible hours

This here is tough job and puts a lot of strain on your mind and body. Management is awful and doesn’t take the side of the employees. They don’t want to pay overtime and want you to rush your workload at multiple stores so not to pay overtime. You move a lot of product and it probably weighs anywhere from 100 pounds to over 500 pounds everyday. So hard to request time off and management likes to micromanage you as well. For putting your body through alot of pain $15.00 an hour is not worth it. You could get a job at Walmart paying you more.

Eh.

It’s a job. Nothing more. Little pay. Little respect. It’s a job… again. Nothing more than that. They don’t care about you. At all. They try and keep you there by giving you random “gifts” every now and then.

Productive work place

It was a good experience I can’t lie I learned a lot while being there. The managers were friendly and willing to teach, I didn’t have any issues with my coworkers because we all helped each other get the job done as soon as possible
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Do not work here!!! Waste of time

Over work and under pay… you can’t leave after 12 hours you must stay…. You get a bonus but they tax the bonus more than what you get paid… overall I would not recommend working here.

Easy work

The work environment was pretty casual and I didn’t feel micromanaged. Most of my coworkers were great. Overall the job was pretty easy and consistent but I felt slightly underpaid.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It’s a job That’s about it

They put A LOT of pressure on you and tell you more about what’s wrong then what you’re doing right and what’s good Pay is not competitive with other similar jobs and does not reflectAny increase for inflation on things need to live

3weeks vaca

Kontra érvek

Climate, lack of proper tools to do your job efficiently Lack of parts to complete what they expect

Horrible equipment long hours

Trucks are old nasty barley work and have no ac. Work load is ridiculous and will burn you out fast. They expect you to come in at 5am every morning and to be out until finish even if it take you till midnight

Great place to work!

This is a great company to work for. You are provided with the training and tools that are needed to be successful in your role/role's with this company.

Team Environment, Employed focused Company, and Great Benefits

Early Start Times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

You can easily make CocaCola a employer that you can retire from. It's easy to make the job into a career if you want. Good management. Awesome benifits, paid time off, sick pay and as such.

Good starting off point

It's a good job. It's very busy and there's always things to do, but it's not hard. Compared to competitors, cocacola is behind though. Everyone else pays more and has more incentives. We are always losing employees to other competitors. They are working on fixing that though. They have bumped everyone's pay and they are trying to create more employee events. They have many long term employee and moving up is difficult.

Not bad

Not the worst job in the world but definitely not the best. Management and coworkers are great but the company itself kinda sucks, very low pay with not any type of incentives or room for growth. Which ever position you start off at is most likely the position you'll always be at.

I liked it!

The pay is very good. Benefits are solid! Workload can be huge especially during the summer. I enjoyed traveling to different stores as a merchandiser

Great

Working at Coca-Cola was a great experience. Lots of opportunities to advance. Culture was great. everyone had a positive attitude. Production at Coca-Cola is the place to be.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Management is a joke. Plain and simple!!

Run!!! Run in the other direction. This company is poorly managed and they are OK with that. They do not care about family life or their employees. Get ready to leave late, work all day, and then when Friday comes , they will try to tell you that coming in on Saturday is manditory. Place is an absolute joke.

Can make money

Managemnet, supervisors, equiptment

Overworked and underpaid

Worse beverage place to work. You are a number here and the least pay out of all the beverage companies but the hardest of all of them. Became an instructor with promise of immediate raise. Never got it and trained drivers for a year for nothing.

Hard to get fired

Kontra érvek

Hard work with little pay and terrible raises
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productivity and financially stable.

Had a great work experience and good coworkers. Good leadership. I liked helping my customers so they could receive great service and the best products for their business and employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Coca Cola Southwest Beverages? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 2,8/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Coca Cola Southwest Beverages
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?