CIOX Health

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 2 355 értékelés megmutatása

fun place to work

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
This place was not a fun place to work at... because i was working there two years and never once got promoted.. I always thought I could have done the job much better.

Kontra érvek

short breaks... promoted somebody else

great place to work

This place is fantastic for anyone looking for an entry-level position in the healthcare sector. The management is excellent and willing to work around your schedule if you are in school or have kids.

Data entry

Remote work transfer Its was fun jobTemp service Work Monday through Friday off Saturday and Sunday worked on holidaysJohns Hopkins wilmer eye The job provides equipment and have meetings every Wednesday if necessary

Na

Na
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Stressful environment to work in

I was always embarrassed when the managers would tell me what I was doing wrong. They made sure to scold me infront of other coworkers. One day the managers took everyone out for dinner and drinks but didn't tell us until the last minute. I could not go because I had a second job. They could have offered me a free lunch it worked but instead I was told that since I did not go then I would not get anything.

Kontra érvek

Managers would never helped when we were shorthanded with staff.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

low pay, point system that is unreasonable

They expect a lot of work for little pay. The job was good but but they merged with another company and began a point system that was unreasonable. It never affected me directly but it did a couple coworkers who were threatened to lose their jobs literally over 5 minutes here or there. For the amount of work they asked out of you there was very little leniency for workers in any situation.

coworkers were good

Short breaks, low pay

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Great Company

ciox is a great company, pretty straight forward job. Have to adapt to a lot of changes here and there. you take a lot of outbound calls to doctors offices and hospitals
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fast paced, and there are lots of changes. Kind staff and the training is very informative. They do team meetings and 1:1, my lead is also very transparent and helpful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

A company that truly cares about its employees, all of management is great and treats their employees as equals as them, no favoritism and they take mental health serious they are also family oriented

What the job offers isn’t what you get AT ALL

When offered this job they told me mileage and gas would be reimbursed. Was also told I’d work a minimum of 20 hrs a week and get paid holidays. Over 3 months later working for this company, I’ve worked about 15 hours this past month alone. I don’t get reimbursed my gas but I do get my mileage which still isn’t enough for the wear and tear that my car has to go through for this job. When they pay you mileage it’s only a percentage and if your round trip is over 30 miles so keep that in mind. No holidays are paid unless you are full time but this position is not full time. Management is ok. But this whole past month I’ve been on the verge of resigning because I am getting about 2-6 hours a week and hardly any other pay.

Pro érvek

Pay rate, no micro management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Retaliation & defamation, but hey if toxic "leadership" is your thing 5 star review!

Shoddy level of BASIC work related professional core values/courtesies, lack of integrity/accountability, toxic work behaviors (clients & staff). Some days, work related tasks actually felt rewarding when everyone participated in the work day (aka TEAMWORK). Team Leads (TL) and operations supervisor where STRONG leaders, just needed more encouragement/empowerment and responsibility. Teams would have been more organized and effective if TL's were able to fully complete their daily TL responsibilities while not having to continually complete other team members work due to no call no shows/late shows, time management issues, customer complaint issues, etc. But all of that is meaningless when you have a spineless poltroon of a micromanager, more concerned with another staff member's biceps than actually getting to know her/his new team, and is not local with zero personal skills, or understanding of how to actually lead, mentor and develop junior employees through different situation's. You want to be a Quiet Quitter, this job is for you!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The pay, but the job description is misleading

The pay is good for what I do, but I was lead to believe that my hours would be steady and the locations close to my area. They aren't.The time difference does not always make it convenient to contact a manager. There is no office in my state.

Overworked/underpaid

OverworkedUnderpaid MicromanagementVery rude patients At least 60-80 calls per day...but expect you to process up to 80 requests per dayBarely receive pto after 2 -3 yearsStingy with the overtime, which we need in order to have a decent paycheck Management don't care(just meet your quota for the day)Systems always crashing

Pro érvek

Weekly pay, remote, no covid shot required

Kontra érvek

No longer give yearly raises, raises based on production

Stressful

Manager doesn’t care. Place the contract was through was very resentful and rude. Would not work with anyone. Kept on passing all problems on to Ciox employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

If offered position for Ciox, really think about it! Worst job ever!

I started off in data entry which was a breeze for a short period of time, till EVERYTHING changes rules, policies, time, every thing changes on the weekly with Ciox. Right now my position is in the OutReach Program which includes making outbound calls to the same clinics/hospitals over and over again till the nurses curse you out. At this point Ciox does not care about their employees nor clients, they will micromanage you till you can't take it anymore. They expect a lot from you they do not care I repeat they DO NOT CARE about you, (employees) they only care about the job, to them you are just other number. I would really consider before you take ANY ROLE at Ciox.

Fun place stressful training

I started tanning for this company on-site last week. It is a very fun atmosphere! But the training is crammed in and just thrown at you. Management seems to have no understanding on reality for the on site individuals.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not enough staff to get work done

Been here for almost three months and I already want to quit. Too stressful. Not enough employees to get the work done. Overtime was taken away. When I worked remotely between 2017-2020 it was 100% better than working on-site.

Overworked and underpaid

Overworked and underpaid, very stressful with little help provided. Good if you need a stopgap position, but longerm outlook is not great unless you can make it into management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Some of the managers didn’t seem to care that much and just wanted you to get the work done. Other managers favorited employees and it showed. Too under staffed

No support, Lacks consistency/communication

you won't get placed on the schedule which resulting in no hours. Management doesn't communicate with you about scheduling and clearly doesn't read their e-mails. Im sure there are some good moments there I just didn't experience them.

A fine entry level job

I've worked for this company for about 4 years now. The work is fine, but the pay is not great. In 4yrs I have not even made a dollar raise COMBINED, and they have no leeway in offering extra raises. Because the company is so big sometimes communication is confusing. But all together it's an unoffensive company to work for.

Don't Recommend

Bad management, impossible work expectations. You end up putting a lot of miles on your personal car and up to 3 hours drive time to job sites and with the cost of gasoline it is not a good job.

Kontra érvek

Very unreliable work hours. You can go months at a time without work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: CIOX Health? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés