Chipotle Mexican Grill
3.6 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chipotle Mexican Grill Alkalmazotti bírálat

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 13,914 értékelés megmutatása

Cool

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
It wasn’t go bad, rush hours were that only thing that was stressful but other than that it was cool. Lots of prepping and clean to make the job succeed

Free lunch

Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

this place will make you mentally ill

i’ve been at chipotle since i was 15 and am currently 23 so i have plenty of experience with chipotle. each of the crew members are severely underpaid and overworked. we are constantly understaffed and expected to perform as if we are fully staffed. we have been waiting since october 2021 to get our 6 month performance review raises which no one company wide (crew) has received. corporate does not care about the well-being of the employees.don’t apply here, you’ll just end up quitting. it’s not worth it and you’ll end up wanting to kill yourself. i stay with the company because they do tuition reimbursement but if they didn’t i would be long gone.

tuition reimbursement

Kontra érvek

no breaks, terrible management, over worked, underpaid

Hours are a mess.

You’ll go from 40 hours one week to 10 the next and be expected not to complain but also have open availability. You can’t get a set schedule so it’s near impossible to get a second job either
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It’s a good place to work. The management cares about you and the workers are pretty nice and fun to work with.

It’s a typical Service industry job. The management here was probably some of the best management I’ve ever had out of the three other places in the area that I’ve worked for. They generally care about you and your well-being. If someone asked me for a decent paying job to work at while doing other things (I.e school, sports, other jobs) I’d 100% recommend working here. Just be prepared for the occasional mean customer and to be super busy during lunch and dinner rush but the other workers make it a blast and help keep the stress down.

Pro érvek

Free lunch, good work environment, good management, flexible schedules, get tips, decent pay

Stressful environment

Good first job.

I think that Chipotle was the perfect first job for me, I started when I was 16 and was just able to learn a lot about customer service and how to be a good employee in general. You are able to learn how to do a lot of different things like dishwashing, making food, serving guests, dealing with Karens, etc. It's chipotle. It's not the best job in the world but it wasn't necessarily bad. There was some good flexibility if you are in school or have a life outside of work but they are often understaffed, but so is every restaurant these days. When I was working there I got paid like 9.25 an hour but now I think it's more like 15. If you want to stay busy, make some extra cash, and meet some cool people, I think it's a great part-time job for young people. Personally, I think it was great for me to work here to transition from having no work experience into being a server at a restaurant.

Pro érvek

Free food, good first job

Kontra érvek

Constantly getting asked to come in when you're not scheduled, angry customers, being overworked.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Chipotle Is okay

Chipotle at 350 Empire New York, NY needs to work on being more diverse in culture... Spanish is there go to for hire... they play favoritism to the own people as in giving shifts hours to the older workers. There's no room to grow in they company. Not willing to teach you or less it benefit them.

Pro érvek

Free lunch, 50% discount on meals benefits are good.

Kontra érvek

If you not Spanish they don't care about you.

Great coworkers. Can be stressful. Not rewarded for hard work

Typically great coworkers and a great team atmosphere. Can get very busy and can be understaffed, makes for some very stressful times (mostly nights). Pay is fine but long term workers are overlooked and they're skills aren't valued. When the store is in bad shape (late closes, understaffed, way too busy of a workload, etc.) the corporate level doesn't understand how bad it can get and often come in for mornings and the store knows when they come in so everything's in top shape and they don't see the worst of anything. This makes for very long stretches of there being good days and closes vs there being bad days and closes cause the corporate level hardly sees the problems and doesn't prioritize it anyway. Went through long stretches of both with my time there. The great coworkers and environment typically make up for the bad and is what kept me there so long. Will say ran into some drama here and there between workers, people taking about each other as if it were a high school lol, easy to stay out of though and could've just been while I was there. Would definitely make for a great first job being past paced at times and learning to adapt to that, learning customer service, working as a team etc. Also one of the best places to have a free meal every shift

Pro érvek

Coworkers, environment, customer service skills, free food

Kontra érvek

Understaffed and late closes at times, can be insanely busy, your work ethic is overlooked and your not compensated for it

Draining and emotionally damaging

Working at Chiptole for a year and a half was by far the worst work experience I have ever had. I enjoyed my coworkers which is why I stayed in my position for as long as I did. The expectations placed on employees are unrealistic when we are often understaffed, extremely busy, and out of almost everything. The management is the worst part. My manager threatened to fire me about every three months over the fact that I needed quite a few days off each month for my clinical hours (in nursing school), meanwhile, she was constantly on vacation, calling out of work, or leaving in the middle of the shift for petty things. Not once while working there did I feel valued. I would never recommend working at this company to anyone.

free food

management, unrealistic expectations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Working longs hours made it hard to have a work/life balance. Along with most locations being understaffed.

I worked 8 hour shifts with with 30 minute break, most of the days we were understaffed so it was 3 to 5 of us running the store. But management wasn't bad everyone for the most part got along.

One free meal

30 min break for a 8 hour shift

Fun

Pretty good. As long as you have a fun team you’ll love it. You learn from everybody but overall if y’all treat each other with respect you guys will build a strong team.

Pro érvek

Free chipotle, make it anyway you want

Kontra érvek

People love it so be ready to always be busy

Pretty intense

The company put a ton of hours on you. They wouldn’t schedule anyone to help you in the back. Meaning you would do a two person job by yourself. Management was great and they always seemed to listen to the employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

This place has outstanding work benefits and gives you a satisfaction at the end of the day

This job is full of life skills that will help you in your own day-to-day life. Coworkers are friendly and show you the ropes as a new employee. Tasks given to you may be stressful at first but with support it gets easy as can be.

Pro érvek

Free food, good pay, good management, and coworkers

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Cliquey sometimes and feels like high school at times

The company is OK, makes you work hard for the entirety of the time you’re on the clock and barely get a break to rest depending on the time/day you work. Only benefit is you get free food every time you work. Some people are immature, and some managers can be stuck up or cocky just because they have a managerial role. However, they forget that their job is not that hard to do and they can easily be replaced by literally anyone in this world, their not untouchable- it’s chipotle. It is very hard to work here full-time for a long period of time because burnout is very high. All managers care about is you reaching high throughput of customers during high traffic times for them to reach their bonuses. There is definitely high turnover at the restaurants especially for younger high school, college, and recent grad students and there are many factors I believe that contribute to this.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

job is something you can get by with, but you can get swept away

i did enjoy my job in which i liked what i did, it was routine and comfortable and i knew what to do. my coworkers were nice enough, the schedule was flexible, i didn't take advantage of benefits though. you have a lot of job security here so long as you do things right, and there's a solid work-balance if you don't go beyond crew. if you go beyond, you'll find yourself losing everything to focus on chipotle. i enjoyed my time with coworkers most, but the hardest part was enduring the customers and the pressure from under-staffed days (which was nearly each day i clocked in.)

Pro érvek

good breaks and delicious lunch, you can eat as much as you want really (depending on which store you end up at), fun socializing and reliable routine

Kontra érvek

MAJOR under-staffing issues, you may have to remind managers of your breaks or schedules, ridiculous requests and/or tantrums from customers

Overworked underpaid

Learned a lot of skills and received good benefits however it was hard to move up and was severely underpaid. Rude customers and had to meet a lot of expectations in short amount of time given.

free lunch good benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Avoid at all costs. It’s not worth the money or energy.

I started working at Chipotle when I was still a high school student and they had no respect for that at all. They put me down as a Part-time employee but worked me 30 hours a week with no break and no benefits. Their reasoning was that I wasn’t working a long enough shift, and purposely put me on for 5 hour shifts so I couldn’t get one. Whenever I asked for one day off they would deny my request. If they did accept it, they would call me during that time off and ask me to come in anyway.Management is terrible, not enough crew working, people are rude. Absolutely the worst job I ever had.On a positive note, the position there taught me how to handle stressful situations and taught me how to respect myself as an employee for future jobs.

Employee discount

No time off Short breaks Terrible management

Depends on Management

Your experience working at Chipotle Mexican Grill is heavily dependent on management. At my location, management did a decent job of accommodating for the needs of employees, however it is very different in some other locations.

Good for a High School Job or College

The free food is really thye only real benefit from the burnout and rude customers you'll experience plus the cult like managers wholl have favorites to do less menial work. Wouldnt really recommend

Free food free uniform

Kontra érvek

The Pay and coworkers can make
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fast-Paced job in a good work environment

Overall it's a pretty good job. The managers could be tough on you from time to time but nothing extraordinary. It is a pretty friendly work environment.

Free food Paid break Friendly environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Working at chipotle was okay at best

The people I worked with were not the nicest, and I always felt so tired on the job. I was kinda thrown to the wolves during rush hour and had no idea what to do, and kinda had to train myself.

Good discount

Kontra érvek

Always on your feet looking for busy work even when it’s not busy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Long hours, no breaks a lot, work life balance for managers is terrible, no support, don’t care about the people

They don’t care about the people like they say they do it’s a bad company to work for. You will be over worked and not have any time to do anything else and I’ve seen A lot of managers get fired for being stressed and overworked that they would get sick and then they would get fired. I’ve worked at over 7 locations and its always the same
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chipotle Mexican Grill? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra
  • Vállalatok
  • Chipotle Mexican Grill
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?