Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

It was terrible.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Christiansburg, VA2019, május 22.
It was terrible working at Chic-Fli-A because we only got a 20 minute break, They have no breakroom or place to put your food unless you want to just put an ice pack in it then it can go in the office. The only good thing was the coworkers were nice to me and whenever they weren't they would be after me talking to management about it. Managers who worked there half of them were great the other half had an attitude. Multiple times I felt like I'd pass out from working so long but only getting a 20 minute break. I barely could eat the food it was so disgusting. If they had a breakroom and gave more slack for employees being sick then there would of been a better chance of me liking it there. My favorite part of the day was whenever I could leave. Don't work here if "you plan on getting sick the first month you work there" :) oh or if you're pregnant and feel sick all the time its definitely not worth it. Waffle house could probably be better.
Pro érvek
Most of the coworkers were nice, i got fulltime hours in the first week of working there, $7 meal (you can get the CFA sandwich, spicy or nuggets), They pay for your uniforms but shoes!
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, No breakroom, not enough people working there, have to buy nonslip shoes, jackets for there cost so much
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and mentally and emotionally erroding
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2019, szeptember 8.
If the managers like you personally, you'll be fine, if underpaid and undervalued. If they don't, you'll be miserable and hate it. The pay is low, non-existent benefits, and emotionally and mentally taxing both because of customers and managers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Great
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, szeptember 8.
Great people great pay. Fast pace and sometimes stressful but otherwise okay. Great first job and wonderful food. The environment is healthy and handy!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van