Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

It was terrible.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Christiansburg, VA2019, május 22.
It was terrible working at Chic-Fli-A because we only got a 20 minute break, They have no breakroom or place to put your food unless you want to just put an ice pack in it then it can go in the office. The only good thing was the coworkers were nice to me and whenever they weren't they would be after me talking to management about it. Managers who worked there half of them were great the other half had an attitude. Multiple times I felt like I'd pass out from working so long but only getting a 20 minute break. I barely could eat the food it was so disgusting. If they had a breakroom and gave more slack for employees being sick then there would of been a better chance of me liking it there. My favorite part of the day was whenever I could leave. Don't work here if "you plan on getting sick the first month you work there" :) oh or if you're pregnant and feel sick all the time its definitely not worth it. Waffle house could probably be better.
Pro érvek
Most of the coworkers were nice, i got fulltime hours in the first week of working there, $7 meal (you can get the CFA sandwich, spicy or nuggets), They pay for your uniforms but shoes!
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, No breakroom, not enough people working there, have to buy nonslip shoes, jackets for there cost so much
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
It is good experience for fast paced, productive jobs in the future. It provides adequate experiences with customer service, and food services.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fountain, CO2019, június 24.
Chick fil A is a job that was pretty good for my first job. I received adequate hours most of the time, and it really shows and requires you to learn how to work fast, and well in a stressful, and fast-paced environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Team work and Time efficiency
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, június 24.
At Chick-fil-A, the leaders and team members worked efficiently to serve the customers and we made sure that our customers had the correct food. As a team member at Chick-fil-A I learned good customer service like greeting the customers the moment they entered, how to take orders on the cash register, food preparation and working in drive-thru window. I love the Chick-fil-A motto "To glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us. To have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A." I feel as though every customer that enters our doors is a blessing adding on, and they get to be part of the Chick-fil-A family and us, to be a part of their lives.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van