Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Not a fun place to work
Kitchen Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Federal Way, WA2019, május 22.
My managers at this location were fairly excited to start the hiring process and I was very quickly hired and trained on the job. I had worked at this location for a few months before communicating to my manager that I NEEDED to be scheduled for more hours as I was trying to save up for a plane ticket for one of my friends to come visit me. After not receiving the hours I requested and was promised, I was forced to look into finding a second job. I mistakenly mentioned having an interview for a second job to a coworker, and they told my manager. My manager then decided to cut my hours almost in half and I was forced to stop working there.
Pro érvek
Good consistent breaks
Kontra érvek
Poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Good first job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holland, OH2019, június 23.
I will say that working here is alright. Your coworkers will be very nice and friendly. However, the pay is ridiculously low considering how much money the company makes in a day (in multiple tens of thousands versus an average of $10 an hour pay). Trainers only make $10 an hour. Team leaders make at least $11 an hour. If you have full time availability, you make $12 an hour at my location. It is insane that managers make less than some regular team members.

You also have to pretend to be happy even if you have clinical depression like I do. Even when guests disrespect you you are expected to be fine and act like nothing happened. Management will have little care or respect for you in these situations.

Lately, we’ve had management issues. A lot of people are leaving because of it. Honestly, most of the management is fine. Really. You will be able to tell very quickly who you can and cannot trust/respect. Certain managers have little respect or compassion for personal situations.

As long as you come into job with an open mind you will be fine. You coworkerswill make the jobs bearable.
Pro érvek
Free entree or dessert and side with each shift, nice coworkers, optional retirement fund
Kontra érvek
NO HEALTHCARE/DENTAL, INSURANCE
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very fast paced and stressful
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2019, június 23.
The typical day started when we make 24 Chicken Filets and have them ready fro the rush of the day. The majority of the day was all rush and with this type of days I learned to deal in high stress environments.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van