Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for high school/college students but good luck
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparks, NV2019, július 15.
I did enjoy my time at Chick-fil-A it was a great place for me because I was also doing lots of research during my final semester. I greatly enjoyed how easy it was to work with the management on my complex schedule. However, when younger workers are there expect cliques and in my area the clique was three of the leads and a lead's future sister-in-law. They would actively gossip about people that could over hear them, and the team lead actively talked smack about people in the lead group chat. She's also been acting WAY out of what a lead should be doing without being reprimanded all the manager would say "We'll talk to her it will be a great learning experience for her." Nothing ever changed and that restaurant is going to pay for it soon. Customers are starting not to come when the three leads in the clique are working and the actively tell the manager. Also, very qualified people get overlooked constantly because the other leads do not like them. Instead one of the leads' best friends that is just barely graduating high school will get the promotion instead.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, competitive pay, flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
they work you to the bone, if the lead doesn't like you you'll know it, no growth potential.

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

N/a
Cook/Prep/Dishwasher/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prosper, TX2019, december 13.
N/A do not wish to provide this so im just going to write things until i get to the 150 mark but it was a great place to work until they didnt want to work when got pregnant
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florence, AL2019, december 13.
Chick fil-a has been a blessing for me during my time there. I have had the opportunity to grow and develop into a leader with the help of many caring coworkers and managers. They have always been there for me and my scheduling needs. I have served as a team member, trainer, area captain, and now supervisor, and each new role has been exciting and rewarding.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van