Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
started great and went downhill fast
Front of House (Volt alkalmazott) –  905 N Dobson Rd, Mesa, AZ 852012019, július 18.
i was there for 3 months and it stared really good i loved it i was getting great hours and it was friendly but after the first month i started getting around 14 hours a week and the owner the franchise treated me and some other employees really really rude he had told me that there's other jobs out there since i wasn't feeling good after standing outside for around 2 hours and besides that there were times id spend the whole shift out side in the heat of AZ honestly worst experience Ive had EVER!!!!!!! just like the owner said there is other jobs out there and trust me way better ones too don't waste your time with this job honestly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stone Mountain, GA2019, december 7.
There isnt anything left to say that people dont already know Good
culture and good company with good leadership as well. I would recommend working here even for a career.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Two Different Locations but a great company
Team Member / Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Monroe, LA2019, december 7.
Chick fil A will always be my favorite job I have ever been hired onto. In this business, customer satisfaction is the main priority. With such a fast-paced environment your shifts fly by and are fun to be at.

David Benson's Chick Fil A will always be my family. My management was fantastic, always supportive and treated us like their own.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van