Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Busy Work Place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, április 2.
Chick-fil-A is one of the best places I've worked. I made a lot of friends but there are always pros and cons to every workplace and this particular location the issue was management. But the hours are flexible, the pay was good and the work wasn't too bad once you got the hang of it. I enjoyed working there and would definitely consider working here again if able.
Pay, Flexible Hours, Team Members
Management, Short Breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to relax, but very caring about you
Front of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Round Rock, TX2019, szeptember 20.
With up to 300 cars per hour in the Drive-Thru, there was never a break! Everyone was always going crazy, and if you seemed too relaxed, the managers would be on your tail about getting busy. Sometimes managers will tell you to do something twice just so that you're busy. With that said, they were very kind to me and I had many friends there. Having break meals was nice because I love the food! They were extremely flexible with my hours, which was nice.
$8 off break meals, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Stressful management, hard to relax
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Bad environment and management
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Pierce, FL2019, szeptember 20.
Every day there is new drama either between coworkers or shift leaders. People are out to get each other fired and many times shifts are understaffed. Workers are left out in the sun for hours at a time to take orders or run out food. The hours aren't that great unless you're a shift leader and trust me when I say the management picks favorites. The environment is extremely stressful, not to mention some leaders are very disrespectful and they abuse their power.
Breaks
unfair workplace, unfair wages
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van