Chick-fil-A

Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for growth, and great leadership development.
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, október 10.
A typical day at work would depend. On weekdays, you could expect a more relaxed work day. Sometimes lunches could get hectic, but other than that, weekdays were pretty calm. Weekends were a different story. If not properly staffed, it could get pretty crazy, but when properly prepared, shifts would fly by with ease. I grew a great deal while I was there. Most importantly, I learned leadership qualities, and how to manage high stress situations. The management there is great, and likes to build employees who are looking for growth. The employee environment was pretty pleasant. Your coworkers are definitely one of the best parts of the job. The hardest would be, it could get pretty busy, and if not properly staffed, it could get overwhelming.
Pro érvek
Great coworkers and great management team.
Kontra érvek
Pay was a bit low

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Too Personal
Front Counter Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2020, március 28.
Chick-fil-a was too personal for me as a person. I seem to be too serious for that position and I did not really meet the chic-fil-a standards. In my eyes they try to manipulate you into this robot and I did not get with that program because it was not easy for them to manipulate me into what they wanted me to be, so I decided to dismiss myself from the job.
Being welcomed
Director of drive thru (Volt alkalmazott) –  6231 north keystone ace2020, március 28.
The company was welcoming at first then slowly lost it when certain workers got promoted otherwise it was a fun place to work at. Employees were nice and friendly.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van