Chick-fil-A

Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the envirement and the way chickfila team members get along. Everyone is family at chickfila.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2019, január 20.
I stopped working at chickfila almost two years ago, and I still keep in touch with some of the friends I made while working there. It was a great company to work with, Team work makes the dream work!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely busy and stressful job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2020, március 30.
The managers in training are extremely rude, and the owner did nothing when I complained multiple times. For $8.00 an hour it was not worth my time or energy to put up with terrible attitudes. I thought that Chickfila would be a fun and inclusive place to work, considering the business’s morals, but the power holding members made working there stressful and tiring. Most of the team members were nice, but again, having to work with more than one person with a horrible attitude made work unbearable. After the grace period, any little mistake would result in sass and unsympathetic corrections. I definitely would not recommend working at this Chickfila unless you like people yelling at you and working long and exhausting shifts.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working in this position
Certified Trainer/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2020, március 30.
Working for Chick-fil-a was one of the best decisions of my life. I grew personally, and professionally enormously. They offered many opportunities and encouraged those who sought out opportunities to go after them.

I was coached, and mentored by many of my higher ups. My store location taught values that will stick with me for a life time. Highly recommend to anyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van