Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible place to work. Staff and management were extremely hostile and pay was terrible
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brandon, MS2019, július 1.
For a job where you have to be on your feet the entire shift, you expect to at least have coworkers and/or management that are not hostile. I went in to every shift dreading working there because of the hostility, and I remember going into the bathroom to cry at least 3 times. I was even told I might should quit because I was so unhappy there, yet the manager who told me this did nothing to try to improve my work experience. Terrible job and ended up leaving on poor terms. I wouldn’t put it on my resume anyway

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and efficient family like workplace
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2019, augusztus 16.
Customers first, always! Working as a team and delivering the best food and service to our customers. Enjoyed the challenges of managing people and time along with ensuring quality services were being delivered at all times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work and a positive work attitude
Food Prep and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2019, augusztus 16.
It is a busy somewhat monotonous job sometimes, but you can make a real difference in the lives of others. The hardest part is sometimes where you can make the most difference and that is the people you serve.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van