Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Depends on the ChickfilA
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2019, november 12.
Overall ChickfilA is a good place to work, pay is great, usually flexible hours, and good work environment. All depends on the management honestly. My first year at ChickfilA was great, even looked forward to going into work sometimes cause the people were just that fun to be around. Job could get fast paced at times but nothing you could not handle cause they always gave you the resources to help. But as soon as we got new management things went downhill. No ones schedules were being honored, we were having issues getting enough people scheduled. Equipment in the kitchen was not getting replaced when needed to. They should have hired more staff and always said they were working on things when problems were brought up, but things never got done. All things considered, it was a good place to work at. Met a couple really good friends that I still talk to on a daily basis.

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive and fun working environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harlingen, TX2020, február 17.
Working with the Chick-Fil-A staff felt like working with family. It was always about putting the customer first and always going the extra mile for them. I believe Chick-Fil-A taught me the true definition of leadership, and I could say that I loved working with every one of my managers and completing tasks with them and coworkers. The hardest part of the job was probably lunch rushes and multitasking with a handful of responsibilities at the same time. Other than that, the work environment was always fun and positive.
Amazing Place with amazing people
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2020, február 17.
Amazing Place to work Great environment, Amazing and friendly people, The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with costumers, taking the time to get to know each person on another level
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van