Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Stressful job
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ashland, VA2019, április 16.
A typical work day consists of bending over backwards for needy customers. It's Chick-fil-A, so of course they're constantly busy from the time they open to the time they close.Labor is kept at a strict 16% on weekdays and 13% on Fridays and Saturdays, so your store will most likely be understaffed during the slower times (which are still busy because it's Chick-fil-A) and you won't always be guaranteed a 30 minute break. If you're working a 12 hour shift, good luck getting two thirty minute breaks because you'll probably only get one (if that). You're required to be happy, smiling, and enthusiastic, even to the rudest of customers. If you're a Team Leader like I was, your boss will most likely criticize you, ask you agitating questions like "Why are our survey scores low? What are you doing to improve them? Why is so-and-so on break, it's almost time for the lunch rush?" etc. They won't exactly reward you or praise you when you do a good job. They say they give you "flexible hours" but then they'll schedule you overtime without asking first, basically force you to stay late 30 minutes to an hour after your shift was supposed to end, ask you to come in early all the time because the schedule was understaffed. I lost count of the number of times that I requested a day off way in advance, and then was still scheduled to work that day. The manager will require you to do things that they themselves would not even do, like work a closing shift and then open the very next day. Happened to me and my co-workers all the time. The workplace culture is good, because everyone tends to be  több... upbeat and enthusiastic, even though we're all miserable deep down on the inside. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the fast-paced environment, and maintaining a good mood when you feel like you're having a mental break down. Some locations offer free meals to employees, but the location I worked at did not. Only managers received free food while regular employees get a 50% discount on the overpriced food. The most enjoyable part of the job is finally getting to clock out and go home. Kudos to people who can stand working here for more than 1 year.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
You get a 50% discount on the food (Limited to certain items, and only while working)
Kontra érvek
Literally everything else about the job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun at first and then management ruined it
Front of House Team Member/ Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport Beach, CA2019, június 15.
It was a great job, not too bad, and it is quick to get a raise. However, once you start getting comfortable, management will get on you for everything. They do not even get meals as other franchises do. Terrible owner. Great Job.
no benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good company to work at .The boss man is awesome I just need to be somewhere I can grow.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, június 15.
This is a big company a lot of things have changed since I have worked here and you can not move up in the company.I have worked here for 15 years I can basically do everything in the store. My customer service skills are great,I had the opportunity to meet some amazing guest,I have seen babies grow up and become teenagers and some have finish school they actually come back to see me.
Free meals and 401 k
Kontra érvek
You can’t move up in the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van