Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good company to work at .The boss man is awesome I just need to be somewhere I can grow.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, június 15.
This is a big company a lot of things have changed since I have worked here and you can not move up in the company.I have worked here for 15 years I can basically do everything in the store. My customer service skills are great,I had the opportunity to meet some amazing guest,I have seen babies grow up and become teenagers and some have finish school they actually come back to see me.
Pro érvek
Free meals and 401 k
Kontra érvek
You can’t move up in the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
very poor management
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2019, augusztus 19.
A lot of favoritism and unfairness. people getting fired left and right and friends of the owner getting hired as managers who dont know a thing about the job.
Pro érvek
some fun coworkers
Kontra érvek
so much drama
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chick fil a was a fun experience
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke Rapids, NC2019, augusztus 19.
Working at chick-fil-a was an enjoyable experience it was my first job, and I learned a lot of valuable lessons, about how to work and what to do at work. I loved the managers at chick Fil A we got along pretty well for the most part, they were very understanding and patient while helping me learn about the company and what to do while working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

4,1
12 949 értékelés alapján
55 772
43 869
32 199
2637
1472

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,9Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
3,2Bérezés/juttatások
3,6Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
3,6Vezetőség
4,0Céges kultúra