Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Fast-paced and Challenging
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stone Mountain, GA2016, január 17.
If you're looking for some place that's laid back with an easy flow of customers I strongly suggest you stop reading and look elsewhere. However, if you're young and look forward to a challenging and fast-paced place to work look no further than Chick-fil-A. Starting a new job is always awkward but at Chick-fil-a they will welcome you as part of the team. Not too many dull moments (just the occasional dull customer). If you can look past the constant influx of people crowding around your register and the pseudo-competitive atmosphere then this is the place for you!
Pro érvek
Many great co-workers
Kontra érvek
Your break is a 20minute joke.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

I wouldn’t work there
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Noblesville, IN2020, február 18.
At the one I worked at, the management was absolutely horrible. I had a manager scream at me using cuss words. There were fights between them and other staff members that everyone knew about.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Great for a starter job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Doral, FL2020, február 18.
I learned how to work in a fast enviroment. Just know you work hard and get paid well, it's not bad nor amazing. If you're a high school student or freshmen in college, working here could be for you. This is a great starting job to learn how you are as a worker. It can be tough some days because of rude guest, you'll learn how people are just rude because of their past or just because they have a bad day. You'll build your customer skills here by being kind and having patients. Once you have feel like you've done your time there, you'll need to focus on what's your goal and the Leaders will try to help you out to achieve your goal.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van