Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive place and a fun experience
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elkton, MD2019, július 16.
A typical day at Chick-fil-a is very busy and fast paced especially if you are working in the drive thru. I learn new things everyday at work about myself, customers, and my co workers. The hardest part of my job is dealing with customers who you cannot seem to please or satisfy.

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced workplace but overall good experience.
Front Counter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, október 21.
A typlical day would mean rush hours and talking to your teammates to help each other out. I learned how to make drink/shakes/ice creams, refill ice buckets, wipe down tables, handle customers and registers/cash, take out trash, customer service, etc. The hardest part of the job would be keeping a fast pace during rushes, but it gets easier the more you work at the place and handle different types of customers. The most enjoyable part of the job to me was making the drinks and shakes in drive-thru.
Pro érvek
free lunches
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no discounts
Workplace environment
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2019, október 21.
My work place experience wasn't good with the upper managers. Most of the times it was a negative work place and the upper managers did not know how to communicate with employees. Often times they would yell and get angry taking out their frustration on employees. Some upper managers even made employees cry without apologizing to them either.
I did have a good work experience with the supervisors and team members. We all got treated the same from the upper managers and we could relate to one another better because we were closer in age and had a lot in common, we knew how to best communicate and work together.
Pro érvek
Free meals if you were a team leader or higher, Half off on certain meals of you were just a team member.
Kontra érvek
Health benefits were expensive. Hard manual labor. Treatment from upper managers.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van