Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Not the best
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amarillo, TX2019, július 19.
At the chick fil a I have worked at for over 3 years, things have changed, and not for the better. “Rules” have been put in place to take blame off the manager and owner of the restaurant if employees are left outside to work for long periods of time (it can get to about 110 degrees during the summer”. Poor communication is also something I have had to deal with on a regular basis. Managers on duty are given little to no authority, and instead, the executive managers make schedules and run the place. This makes it so that each employee will usually be doing the same task every single day without a change in routine. Many employees end up quitting because of the way the restaurant is run, while others are just let go after a couple months for easy-to-fix reasons. Maybe not all chick fil a’s are like this, but my experience has made me very unlikely to return to one of these restaurants. It makes me sad because I thoroughly enjoyed being there for my entire first year.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Kitchen Manger
Kitchen Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2019, december 5.
What I did on a daily basic was, to make sure everything was up and running perfectly fine before opening hours or make sure everything is clean and put up for the next day at night time. I would also make sure that my team was in the best shape and if they needed help I was there to help them, and too also make sure we never ran out of food storage. End of every shift to make see what food waste was and the cost of it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Great place to work!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norco, CA2019, december 5.
Great please to start working if no experience! Meet great customers and friends at a delicious fast food restaurant! Chick Fil a is fast pace job but fun!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van