Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Not the best
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amarillo, TX2019, július 19.
At the chick fil a I have worked at for over 3 years, things have changed, and not for the better. “Rules” have been put in place to take blame off the manager and owner of the restaurant if employees are left outside to work for long periods of time (it can get to about 110 degrees during the summer”. Poor communication is also something I have had to deal with on a regular basis. Managers on duty are given little to no authority, and instead, the executive managers make schedules and run the place. This makes it so that each employee will usually be doing the same task every single day without a change in routine. Many employees end up quitting because of the way the restaurant is run, while others are just let go after a couple months for easy-to-fix reasons. Maybe not all chick fil a’s are like this, but my experience has made me very unlikely to return to one of these restaurants. It makes me sad because I thoroughly enjoyed being there for my entire first year.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

very poor management
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2019, augusztus 19.
A lot of favoritism and unfairness. people getting fired left and right and friends of the owner getting hired as managers who dont know a thing about the job.
Pro érvek
some fun coworkers
Kontra érvek
so much drama
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chick fil a was a fun experience
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke Rapids, NC2019, augusztus 19.
Working at chick-fil-a was an enjoyable experience it was my first job, and I learned a lot of valuable lessons, about how to work and what to do at work. I loved the managers at chick Fil A we got along pretty well for the most part, they were very understanding and patient while helping me learn about the company and what to do while working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van