Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Workplace environment
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2019, október 21.
My work place experience wasn't good with the upper managers. Most of the times it was a negative work place and the upper managers did not know how to communicate with employees. Often times they would yell and get angry taking out their frustration on employees. Some upper managers even made employees cry without apologizing to them either.
I did have a good work experience with the supervisors and team members. We all got treated the same from the upper managers and we could relate to one another better because we were closer in age and had a lot in common, we knew how to best communicate and work together.
Pro érvek
Free meals if you were a team leader or higher, Half off on certain meals of you were just a team member.
Kontra érvek
Health benefits were expensive. Hard manual labor. Treatment from upper managers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive and fun working environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harlingen, TX2020, február 17.
Working with the Chick-Fil-A staff felt like working with family. It was always about putting the customer first and always going the extra mile for them. I believe Chick-Fil-A taught me the true definition of leadership, and I could say that I loved working with every one of my managers and completing tasks with them and coworkers. The hardest part of the job was probably lunch rushes and multitasking with a handful of responsibilities at the same time. Other than that, the work environment was always fun and positive.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Amazing Place with amazing people
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2020, február 17.
Amazing Place to work Great environment, Amazing and friendly people, The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with costumers, taking the time to get to know each person on another level
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van