Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Fun but annoying
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sterling, VA2018, március 12.
Working at Chick-fil-a was a fun place to work , but the managers were not the best. I would come in be handed keys and a card which are what the managers use and the managers would go play on their phones in the back, until something is either not working or they actually wanted to do their job. Which was very annoying when one day i had to take the orders on the front bag the orders after I took them then I also had to run them out to the tables.
Pro érvek
7.50 free mean on break.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, Not scheduled very often.

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

I miss working here
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2020, február 21.
The job is what you make of it. It is great to be able to interact with so many people in one day. If you work hard you will get paid for it. It’s easy to catch up on tasks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job with bad bosses
Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  4510 s Coulter2020, február 21.
While I was working at chick-fil-a the other workers were nice and created a good environment to work in. There were limited problems with coworkers. But the managers and higher ups where generally self serving and poor leaders. They would put money too high above the needs of the workers. They would only send out the schedule one week in advance and it was on Saturday or the Sunday of the week,.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van