Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Kinda like a cult
CASHIER CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, április 15.
This job was very fast paced. No time to relax except for 30 minute breaks. You were expected to be at the register at all times with no exception. Majority of staff has been there for years and do activities outside of work together. They make you feel welcome but its also clear they think they're better than you because they eat, drink, breathe Chick Fil A.
Pro érvek
Free chick fil a, Supportive environment
Kontra érvek
Too much stress, unrealistic expectations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
It is good experience for fast paced, productive jobs in the future. It provides adequate experiences with customer service, and food services.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fountain, CO2019, június 24.
Chick fil A is a job that was pretty good for my first job. I received adequate hours most of the time, and it really shows and requires you to learn how to work fast, and well in a stressful, and fast-paced environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Team work and Time efficiency
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, június 24.
At Chick-fil-A, the leaders and team members worked efficiently to serve the customers and we made sure that our customers had the correct food. As a team member at Chick-fil-A I learned good customer service like greeting the customers the moment they entered, how to take orders on the cash register, food preparation and working in drive-thru window. I love the Chick-fil-A motto "To glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us. To have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A." I feel as though every customer that enters our doors is a blessing adding on, and they get to be part of the Chick-fil-A family and us, to be a part of their lives.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van