Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Booming business, to a fault
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2019, július 13.
Considering it's the only CFA in the state, Bald Hill Road is insanely popular (lines out the door and drive thru lines into the parking lot are normal). This comes as a detriment to most team members. Unattainable expectations, ridiculously stressful rushes (including drive thru being timed to meet speed of service goals)-- after a few months I genuinely dreaded coming to work almost every shift. Upper management is iffy at best and some assistant managers have demoted THEMSELVES because the security of their position was put into question. Not to mention lots of the customers treat you like you're an idiot or just a kid. If you're just a team member, you will definitely make friends with your coworkers, because most of them are great, but most of your bonding will stem from complaining about work all the time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and enjoyable fast paced environment
Front of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Puyallup, WA2020, február 23.
It is a great starter job as a high school and college students. It is a very fast-paced environment especially during those rush hours it'll always keep you on your feet. There always something you can do on the job whether that's helping fellow coworkers with stocking their area. When working there I obtained how to work a register and engage with customers. The hardest part of the job in front of the house is probably standing on your feet for a very long time especially if you're not used to that.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
The energy
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2020, február 23.
This place was one of my most favorite places to work at. I always felt included and we always had fun while we were working. If I could’ve stayed longer i would have.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van