Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Booming business, to a fault
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2019, július 13.
Considering it's the only CFA in the state, Bald Hill Road is insanely popular (lines out the door and drive thru lines into the parking lot are normal). This comes as a detriment to most team members. Unattainable expectations, ridiculously stressful rushes (including drive thru being timed to meet speed of service goals)-- after a few months I genuinely dreaded coming to work almost every shift. Upper management is iffy at best and some assistant managers have demoted THEMSELVES because the security of their position was put into question. Not to mention lots of the customers treat you like you're an idiot or just a kid. If you're just a team member, you will definitely make friends with your coworkers, because most of them are great, but most of your bonding will stem from complaining about work all the time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

N/a
Cook/Prep/Dishwasher/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prosper, TX2019, december 13.
N/A do not wish to provide this so im just going to write things until i get to the 150 mark but it was a great place to work until they didnt want to work when got pregnant
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florence, AL2019, december 13.
Chick fil-a has been a blessing for me during my time there. I have had the opportunity to grow and develop into a leader with the help of many caring coworkers and managers. They have always been there for me and my scheduling needs. I have served as a team member, trainer, area captain, and now supervisor, and each new role has been exciting and rewarding.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van