Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

My Daily Chick-fli-A Experience
Cashier, Runner, Headset (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, május 21.
Normally I would come into around everyday around 2:30pm. My first act of mission was to stock! Stock! Stock! By immediately coming into to work doing this, this would allow night shift to have a smoother and successful evening at work. Once I was done I would either get placed on Headset, Face to Face, Bagger or Front counter cashier. The management and team work was always excellent because everyone always came in with a positive attitude and a ready to work attitude. The most enjoyable part of my job was putting a smile on my customers face's, that empowered me to know that I was doing a job well done. The hardest part was when we closed at nights. I and my team members would be tired and ready to go home however we kept a steady pace to clean so that we could get out on time.
Free Lunches.
Kontra érvek
The breaks were shorter if your food was late getting to you.

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to relax, but very caring about you
Front of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Round Rock, TX2019, szeptember 20.
With up to 300 cars per hour in the Drive-Thru, there was never a break! Everyone was always going crazy, and if you seemed too relaxed, the managers would be on your tail about getting busy. Sometimes managers will tell you to do something twice just so that you're busy. With that said, they were very kind to me and I had many friends there. Having break meals was nice because I love the food! They were extremely flexible with my hours, which was nice.
$8 off break meals, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Stressful management, hard to relax
Bad environment and management
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Pierce, FL2019, szeptember 20.
Every day there is new drama either between coworkers or shift leaders. People are out to get each other fired and many times shifts are understaffed. Workers are left out in the sun for hours at a time to take orders or run out food. The hours aren't that great unless you're a shift leader and trust me when I say the management picks favorites. The environment is extremely stressful, not to mention some leaders are very disrespectful and they abuse their power.
Breaks
unfair workplace, unfair wages
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van