Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

My Daily Chick-fli-A Experience
Cashier, Runner, Headset (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, május 21.
Normally I would come into around everyday around 2:30pm. My first act of mission was to stock! Stock! Stock! By immediately coming into to work doing this, this would allow night shift to have a smoother and successful evening at work. Once I was done I would either get placed on Headset, Face to Face, Bagger or Front counter cashier. The management and team work was always excellent because everyone always came in with a positive attitude and a ready to work attitude. The most enjoyable part of my job was putting a smile on my customers face's, that empowered me to know that I was doing a job well done. The hardest part was when we closed at nights. I and my team members would be tired and ready to go home however we kept a steady pace to clean so that we could get out on time.
Pro érvek
Free Lunches.
Kontra érvek
The breaks were shorter if your food was late getting to you.

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Best place ever!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2019, június 19.
By far my most favorite job! The management team went above and beyond to make sure everything was run right! Very fun made a lot of friends, great atmosphere, and a very fun workplace!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very face paced and competitive.
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2019, június 19.
Environment can quickly become stressful. Fast paced and highly competitive with other businesses. Poor retention rate. High expectations cause many employees to leave.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van