Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florence, AL2019, december 13.
Chick fil-a has been a blessing for me during my time there. I have had the opportunity to grow and develop into a leader with the help of many caring coworkers and managers. They have always been there for me and my scheduling needs. I have served as a team member, trainer, area captain, and now supervisor, and each new role has been exciting and rewarding.

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Chick Fil A was a great place to work
Chick fil a cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brentwood, TN2020, január 22.
During my time at Chick-Fil-A, the managers helped, me to become a hardworking employee with exceptional skills in customer service. They also had a standard process for if you were attempting to become a manager. Employees established relationships with the store owner as well. The organization overall was very organized.
Pro érvek
free meal, then half off, scholarships were offered, managers easy to get in contact with
Kontra érvek
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, fast-paced environment with straight forward tasks and great coworkers.
Front of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Racine, WI2020, január 22.
The work was fairly straight forward, and the machines and technology one must operate was easy to get the hang of. I had a great time talking with the customers while on the job, and adhering to their needs.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van