Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive. Have fun working. Good place for a career.
Team leader BOH (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, SC2019, július 7.
The work is well organized. Fun. Highly qualified managers. They know how to motivate employees to work. When you need they come to the rescue. The specificity of the work is such that the relatively high level of stress associated with large volume and speed of execution of orders. Work culture like in all other Chick Fill A stores, at a high level. They try to hire employees with a high level of spiritual development. Their services are focused on hospitality and high guest satisfaction. Just one of the expression "its my pleasure" says for itself.
I can work perfectly in all positions. I learned to anticipate future pictures of operations 2-3 steps forward. From the first 3 days I can determine whether this or that new employee wants or can work at this job, whether they should be trained further. I learned how to professionally train employees (so that they quickly master their jobs and their productivity became high).

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible... horrible... stay away from the 42nd St. Store!!
Kitchen director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2019, augusztus 18.
The store on 42nd street is a horrible place to work. It is a very toxic environment, and the operator is nothing but a fake!! I've never had a more self centered, careless and racist boss than I had here. For a company that is supposed to have good Christian values... this store operator is a horrible steward. DON'T DO IT!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A but it became a chore
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2019, augusztus 18.
I felt targeted by Management because I had a struggle with availability times and did not get it resolved because any time (while on the clock) management turned down talking to me
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van