Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and friendly work environment
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Goodyear, AZ2019, július 9.
Every day is pretty busy but the people you work with make it bearable and fun. I learned that it pays to be kind to others and that you can make a difference to someone even with the smallest amount of effort. Management is kind and fun to work with (most of the time) however, some managers can take some warming up to and others sometimes abused their power. Working at Chick-Fil-A is like working with your family, there's good days and bad ones but we always come together when we need it most. Hardest part of the job is not getting too stressed or independent because it messes up the flow of the restaurant but the most enjoyable part of the job is getting to spend time with those that you care about and share the love with the customers that come in.

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

N/a
Cook/Prep/Dishwasher/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prosper, TX2019, december 13.
N/A do not wish to provide this so im just going to write things until i get to the 150 mark but it was a great place to work until they didnt want to work when got pregnant
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florence, AL2019, december 13.
Chick fil-a has been a blessing for me during my time there. I have had the opportunity to grow and develop into a leader with the help of many caring coworkers and managers. They have always been there for me and my scheduling needs. I have served as a team member, trainer, area captain, and now supervisor, and each new role has been exciting and rewarding.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van