Chick-fil-A

Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Great Job
Kitchen Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, SC2014, január 4.
This was a great job until we started hiring friends and very young people. Kids want to play so they didn't take their job to serious. However there were some teens that did dedicate themselves to the job. We didn't have benefits. The operator has his personal favorite people and trusted very few.
Pro érvek
Job was hard but fun to make someones day.
Kontra érvek
Operator showing favoritism towards certain people

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere, great staff, easy day to day operations.
Shift Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Findlay, OH2020, március 29.
Great atmosphere, great staff, easy day to day operations. Easy first job for anyone. Every store will differ but ours is a great place to be. I enjoy working for a job that has standards and expects their employees to go above and beyond.
Munkahelyi kultúra
High school clique, drama, horrible management
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2020, március 29.
I was fired because of a girl who made false rumors about me only because her boyfriend had a crush on me. The managers were best friends with her, so they believed her made up story that made me look like I was harassing her when I truly wasn't. I had no idea this was going on until the day I was fired... I was fired improperly, unfairly, and with no knowledge of this beforehand. Chick-fil-a as a company is great, they serve great food and what they stand for is amazing, but the location I worked at had awful people and awful management. I was naïve and did not know that I was fired improperly back then, but had I have known this was unprofessional, I would have probably sued this company for the way this location treated me. In honesty, the way the management and some of the co-workers treated me was harassment. This location in particular was very cliquey and had a lot of favoritism! Now being a manager at my restaurant, I have learned that the way I was fired and the way I was treated was not right and I should have done something about it. For anyone reading this, this company is great, pay is good, most of the workers are nice and I am sure most of the locations are not like that but this is my work experience here and it was horrible.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van