Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and fast-paced place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, július 12.
A typical day at work consisted of interesting interactions with customers as well as building meaningful relationships with some of them.
I learned the benefits of being a team player and striving to work well with anyone and everyone.
The management was very encouraging and compassionate but held everyone to a high and equal standard.
The workplace culture was extremely friendly and fostered positive feelings between team members as well as with customers.
The hardest part of the job was remaining personable in such a fast-paced environment but on most days it wasn't too hard.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the friendliness between the team members and the customers as well as the challenging, fast-paced environment that led to more personal growth than I could have anticipated.
Pro érvek
Free lunches; fun environment; good relationships; learning life skills
Kontra érvek
Long hours on your feet; fast pace
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stone Mountain, GA2019, december 7.
There isnt anything left to say that people dont already know Good
culture and good company with good leadership as well. I would recommend working here even for a career.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Two Different Locations but a great company
Team Member / Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Monroe, LA2019, december 7.
Chick fil A will always be my favorite job I have ever been hired onto. In this business, customer satisfaction is the main priority. With such a fast-paced environment your shifts fly by and are fun to be at.

David Benson's Chick Fil A will always be my family. My management was fantastic, always supportive and treated us like their own.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van