Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

A Chick-fil-a cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Decatur, GA2019, május 17.
A typical day at work includes taking customers orders and making drinks for their meals. During the summer cashiers also had to go outside to take drive-thru orders; especially during the lunch rush, sometimes in 90-degree weather. The management at the location I worked at was very poor and employees quit frequently due to a hostile work environment.
Pro érvek
Free Lunch
Kontra érvek
Short Breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
It is good experience for fast paced, productive jobs in the future. It provides adequate experiences with customer service, and food services.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fountain, CO2019, június 24.
Chick fil A is a job that was pretty good for my first job. I received adequate hours most of the time, and it really shows and requires you to learn how to work fast, and well in a stressful, and fast-paced environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Team work and Time efficiency
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, június 24.
At Chick-fil-A, the leaders and team members worked efficiently to serve the customers and we made sure that our customers had the correct food. As a team member at Chick-fil-A I learned good customer service like greeting the customers the moment they entered, how to take orders on the cash register, food preparation and working in drive-thru window. I love the Chick-fil-A motto "To glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us. To have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A." I feel as though every customer that enters our doors is a blessing adding on, and they get to be part of the Chick-fil-A family and us, to be a part of their lives.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van