Chick-fil-A

Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Upper management
Kitchen Operation Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2018, június 19.
Upper Management does the complete opposite of what business goals are.

Chick-fil-A corporate is a great company and is one I would love to work for.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely busy and stressful job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2020, március 30.
The managers in training are extremely rude, and the owner did nothing when I complained multiple times. For $8.00 an hour it was not worth my time or energy to put up with terrible attitudes. I thought that Chickfila would be a fun and inclusive place to work, considering the business’s morals, but the power holding members made working there stressful and tiring. Most of the team members were nice, but again, having to work with more than one person with a horrible attitude made work unbearable. After the grace period, any little mistake would result in sass and unsympathetic corrections. I definitely would not recommend working at this Chickfila unless you like people yelling at you and working long and exhausting shifts.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working in this position
Certified Trainer/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2020, március 30.
Working for Chick-fil-a was one of the best decisions of my life. I grew personally, and professionally enormously. They offered many opportunities and encouraged those who sought out opportunities to go after them.

I was coached, and mentored by many of my higher ups. My store location taught values that will stick with me for a life time. Highly recommend to anyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van