Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Great Atmosphere
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ardmore, OK2019, május 16.
Chick-fil-A is very specific on who they hire and offer opportunities to anyone who is willing to take the initiative to further themselves. I think that is why they have some of the best leaders because they have to want the opportunity and work for it.

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Good first job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holland, OH2019, június 23.
I will say that working here is alright. Your coworkers will be very nice and friendly. However, the pay is ridiculously low considering how much money the company makes in a day (in multiple tens of thousands versus an average of $10 an hour pay). Trainers only make $10 an hour. Team leaders make at least $11 an hour. If you have full time availability, you make $12 an hour at my location. It is insane that managers make less than some regular team members.

You also have to pretend to be happy even if you have clinical depression like I do. Even when guests disrespect you you are expected to be fine and act like nothing happened. Management will have little care or respect for you in these situations.

Lately, we’ve had management issues. A lot of people are leaving because of it. Honestly, most of the management is fine. Really. You will be able to tell very quickly who you can and cannot trust/respect. Certain managers have little respect or compassion for personal situations.

As long as you come into job with an open mind you will be fine. You coworkerswill make the jobs bearable.
Pro érvek
Free entree or dessert and side with each shift, nice coworkers, optional retirement fund
Kontra érvek
NO HEALTHCARE/DENTAL, INSURANCE
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very fast paced and stressful
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2019, június 23.
The typical day started when we make 24 Chicken Filets and have them ready fro the rush of the day. The majority of the day was all rush and with this type of days I learned to deal in high stress environments.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van