Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Great Place for Part-Timers Looking to Grow
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elk Grove, CA2019, július 9.
I really liked working here. It's fast food, so it's not great, but management really cared and were awesome. I only left for need of more hours, but if you are looking for part-time this job is perfect. The customers are nice. They are great at keeping you busy and on task. The hardest part is working out working hours when your schedule is limited. I had some trouble with the owner. When I started working there, I told him as soon as one opened up closer to my home I'd be applying there, and he was all excited for me and said he'd help me, but when it came to it, he actually told the other stone not to hire me or that owner would be upset, and the new guy wanting to be friends with him, but when he cheated me like that, I just decided to quit right out and apply to the other one fresh. That worked and the other store was able to hire me. But I was really angry and frustrated when he lied to me like that. He promised me he'd recommend me in an interview, over the phone, and to my face when he was at the store and I asked him on break. It wasn't that he did it. It's that he lied and wasn't honest with me about how he felt about me leaving.
Pro érvek
Free meals, growth, culture
Kontra érvek
fast paced, fast food
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

very poor management
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2019, augusztus 19.
A lot of favoritism and unfairness. people getting fired left and right and friends of the owner getting hired as managers who dont know a thing about the job.
Pro érvek
some fun coworkers
Kontra érvek
so much drama
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chick fil a was a fun experience
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke Rapids, NC2019, augusztus 19.
Working at chick-fil-a was an enjoyable experience it was my first job, and I learned a lot of valuable lessons, about how to work and what to do at work. I loved the managers at chick Fil A we got along pretty well for the most part, they were very understanding and patient while helping me learn about the company and what to do while working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van