Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Great Place for Part-Timers Looking to Grow
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elk Grove, CA2019, július 9.
I really liked working here. It's fast food, so it's not great, but management really cared and were awesome. I only left for need of more hours, but if you are looking for part-time this job is perfect. The customers are nice. They are great at keeping you busy and on task. The hardest part is working out working hours when your schedule is limited. I had some trouble with the owner. When I started working there, I told him as soon as one opened up closer to my home I'd be applying there, and he was all excited for me and said he'd help me, but when it came to it, he actually told the other stone not to hire me or that owner would be upset, and the new guy wanting to be friends with him, but when he cheated me like that, I just decided to quit right out and apply to the other one fresh. That worked and the other store was able to hire me. But I was really angry and frustrated when he lied to me like that. He promised me he'd recommend me in an interview, over the phone, and to my face when he was at the store and I asked him on break. It wasn't that he did it. It's that he lied and wasn't honest with me about how he felt about me leaving.
Pro érvek
Free meals, growth, culture
Kontra érvek
fast paced, fast food
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Kitchen Manger
Kitchen Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2019, december 5.
What I did on a daily basic was, to make sure everything was up and running perfectly fine before opening hours or make sure everything is clean and put up for the next day at night time. I would also make sure that my team was in the best shape and if they needed help I was there to help them, and too also make sure we never ran out of food storage. End of every shift to make see what food waste was and the cost of it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Great place to work!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norco, CA2019, december 5.
Great please to start working if no experience! Meet great customers and friends at a delicious fast food restaurant! Chick Fil a is fast pace job but fun!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van