Chick-fil-A

Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-a
Kitchen Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2018, február 13.
I worked in the kitchen breading chicken and in food preparation. Worked alongside teams 10-15 people to create welcoming atmosphere. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside a great team. The hardest part of the job was being on my feet for a long periods of time. Management was incredible. A typical day at work, would consist of working at the breading station.
Pro érvek
Free food every shift
Kontra érvek
Long hours on feet.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere, great staff, easy day to day operations.
Shift Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Findlay, OH2020, március 29.
Great atmosphere, great staff, easy day to day operations. Easy first job for anyone. Every store will differ but ours is a great place to be. I enjoy working for a job that has standards and expects their employees to go above and beyond.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
High school clique, drama, horrible management
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2020, március 29.
I was fired because of a girl who made false rumors about me only because her boyfriend had a crush on me. The managers were best friends with her, so they believed her made up story that made me look like I was harassing her when I truly wasn't. I had no idea this was going on until the day I was fired... I was fired improperly, unfairly, and with no knowledge of this beforehand. Chick-fil-a as a company is great, they serve great food and what they stand for is amazing, but the location I worked at had awful people and awful management. I was naïve and did not know that I was fired improperly back then, but had I have known this was unprofessional, I would have probably sued this company for the way this location treated me. In honesty, the way the management and some of the co-workers treated me was harassment. This location in particular was very cliquey and had a lot of favoritism! Now being a manager at my restaurant, I have learned that the way I was fired and the way I was treated was not right and I should have done something about it. For anyone reading this, this company is great, pay is good, most of the workers are nice and I am sure most of the locations are not like that but this is my work experience here and it was horrible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van