Chick-fil-A

Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Don’t recommend!!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2018, március 28.
I would not recommend this job to someone else! Ever since they got a new owner, it’s gone down hill. They don’t schedule right and when you ask for more hours, it’s like it went in one ear and out the other. They are constantly changing the way the restaurant runs. Overall, even with the old owner; they showed little to no sympathy of you being sick or having family problems! They give you breaks super early, after being there for 1 1/2 or 2 hours you go on break. Therefore, leaving you a long shift ahead of you. The management they keep bringing in is awful, half of them don’t even know how to do their jobs. There is honestly nothing great about working here.
Pro érvek
Free meals & having sundays off
Kontra érvek
Everything I wrote down
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Too Personal
Front Counter Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2020, március 28.
Chick-fil-a was too personal for me as a person. I seem to be too serious for that position and I did not really meet the chic-fil-a standards. In my eyes they try to manipulate you into this robot and I did not get with that program because it was not easy for them to manipulate me into what they wanted me to be, so I decided to dismiss myself from the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Being welcomed
Director of drive thru (Volt alkalmazott) –  6231 north keystone ace2020, március 28.
The company was welcoming at first then slowly lost it when certain workers got promoted otherwise it was a fun place to work at. Employees were nice and friendly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van