Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Good coworkers, bad local management
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2019, május 14.
The employees are very nice and will help you with your work as a team should. The management however is quick to write people up for being tardy more than three minutes for problems that were directly not your fault. Local management really depends on which store you work at, therefore make sure to meet all of the managers before agreeing to work there.
Free food
Breaks aren’t guaranteed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to relax, but very caring about you
Front of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Round Rock, TX2019, szeptember 20.
With up to 300 cars per hour in the Drive-Thru, there was never a break! Everyone was always going crazy, and if you seemed too relaxed, the managers would be on your tail about getting busy. Sometimes managers will tell you to do something twice just so that you're busy. With that said, they were very kind to me and I had many friends there. Having break meals was nice because I love the food! They were extremely flexible with my hours, which was nice.
$8 off break meals, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Stressful management, hard to relax
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Bad environment and management
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Pierce, FL2019, szeptember 20.
Every day there is new drama either between coworkers or shift leaders. People are out to get each other fired and many times shifts are understaffed. Workers are left out in the sun for hours at a time to take orders or run out food. The hours aren't that great unless you're a shift leader and trust me when I say the management picks favorites. The environment is extremely stressful, not to mention some leaders are very disrespectful and they abuse their power.
Breaks
unfair workplace, unfair wages
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van