Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Wonderful Culture and Fast-Paced Environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmond, OK2019, május 6.
Chick-fil-a has a very religious and uplifting culture - both the employees as well as the customers are almost always smiling. On a typical day I would clock in to work, find my role (Dining Attendant, Cashier, or Drive-Thru), and start helping customers. About halfway through my shift I would get a 20 minute paid break in which time I would eat my employee meal and chat with the other employees on break. At the end of my shift I would complete a few chores to help prepare for the next employee to clock in. The hardest part about working at Chick-fil-a is balancing a friendly, courteous attitude while still helping each guest as quickly and efficiently as possible. The part I enjoyed most about working at Chick-fil-a is being able to talk and empathize with customers, as well as forge long-lasting relationships with many of the customers and other employees.
Pro érvek
Uplifting Culture, Paid Breaks, Free meals
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible... horrible... stay away from the 42nd St. Store!!
Kitchen director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2019, augusztus 18.
The store on 42nd street is a horrible place to work. It is a very toxic environment, and the operator is nothing but a fake!! I've never had a more self centered, careless and racist boss than I had here. For a company that is supposed to have good Christian values... this store operator is a horrible steward. DON'T DO IT!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A but it became a chore
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2019, augusztus 18.
I felt targeted by Management because I had a struggle with availability times and did not get it resolved because any time (while on the clock) management turned down talking to me
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van