Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, needs better management
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bradenton, FL2019, április 19.
The managers always had attitude with all their employees. Management definitely favorited some people and treated them with respect and treated everyone else like garbage. I was promised to become a team leader when I was hired and still 7 months later, nothing happened. I was also promised a raise after 3 months and didn’t get it until I asked 5 months in. They are just slacking and need to fix it.
Pro érvek
Fun place, discounts on food
Kontra érvek

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced work environment with friendly people
Front of House Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Findlay, OH2019, június 17.
I was not too sure what to expect for my first day. I have previous work experience in the fast food industry but Chick Fil A is completely different. The environment is very fast-paced, however, everyone is willing to help if you are struggling and it is humbling to be able to provide guests with the best customer service around.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, június 17.
I learned so much working at Chick-Fil-A, it was my first job and I learned my customer service skills by working there. Managers however, played favoritism, I was paid $8.75 an hour, and minimum in NM was $9. I later left CFA due to it being far away from my home and I was going to work to make money to pay for gas to continue going to work. I learned that a CFA closer to my house was paying $13 starting rate, which was upsetting. The hardest part of the job was dealing with angry and hungry customers, and rush hour would get stressful sometimes as the line reaches the outside of the restaurant.
Pro érvek
Free lunches
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van