Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
I understood my job role and did it well but the team support systems suck you would think the hardest position would have more support
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dumfries, VA2019, április 24.
Working in the kitchen is hard but working chicken production line is a nightmare, when morning crew barely does their job and night crew gets hit with most of the work load.i would have probably still work there but unlike most people I stood up for myself and refuse to be disrespected. I love the operator but two of her managers were very unprofessional towards me and wouldn’t put up with it.
Pro érvek
Tax paying job and free meal
Kontra érvek
Everything accept for some coworkers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and enjoyable fast paced environment
Front of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Puyallup, WA2020, február 23.
It is a great starter job as a high school and college students. It is a very fast-paced environment especially during those rush hours it'll always keep you on your feet. There always something you can do on the job whether that's helping fellow coworkers with stocking their area. When working there I obtained how to work a register and engage with customers. The hardest part of the job in front of the house is probably standing on your feet for a very long time especially if you're not used to that.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
The energy
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2020, február 23.
This place was one of my most favorite places to work at. I always felt included and we always had fun while we were working. If I could’ve stayed longer i would have.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van