Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed this job very much!
Team Leader/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orangeburg, SC2019, május 14.
I would greet guest as they entered restaurant and see about their needs as they ordered. I greeted them with a smile and a friendly brief conversation. I would confirm order to make sure everything is correct and to satisfaction of guest. I learned how to work in all areas of restaurant seeing to customers needs and training others in these areas as well. I loved seeing customers happy with the service they received and knowing of they would more than likely return. I loved training others to be the best they can be at what they are doing and to provide excellent service. The hardest part of the job was when customers just could not be satisfied. It did not matter what the situation was and how well accommodations were made the customer just could not be satisfied.
Pro érvek
Making guests day by a friendly smile, conversation, and excellent service
Kontra érvek
Guests not being satisfied no matter how well situation was handled
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Back of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparks, NV2019, november 19.
The owners and staff were super friendly. Everyone relies on each other and you need to be vocal if you work in the back. I would definetely recommend.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Chick fil a (Volt alkalmazott) –  Franklin, TN2019, november 19.
I would like to seek employment where there is more benefits. I take nothing away from chick fil a they are a great company to work for and I truly appreciate the opportunity to learn the values Truett Cathy places over his business.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van