Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed this job very much!
Team Leader/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orangeburg, SC2019, május 14.
I would greet guest as they entered restaurant and see about their needs as they ordered. I greeted them with a smile and a friendly brief conversation. I would confirm order to make sure everything is correct and to satisfaction of guest. I learned how to work in all areas of restaurant seeing to customers needs and training others in these areas as well. I loved seeing customers happy with the service they received and knowing of they would more than likely return. I loved training others to be the best they can be at what they are doing and to provide excellent service. The hardest part of the job was when customers just could not be satisfied. It did not matter what the situation was and how well accommodations were made the customer just could not be satisfied.
Pro érvek
Making guests day by a friendly smile, conversation, and excellent service
Kontra érvek
Guests not being satisfied no matter how well situation was handled

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Best place ever!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2019, június 19.
By far my most favorite job! The management team went above and beyond to make sure everything was run right! Very fun made a lot of friends, great atmosphere, and a very fun workplace!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very face paced and competitive.
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2019, június 19.
Environment can quickly become stressful. Fast paced and highly competitive with other businesses. Poor retention rate. High expectations cause many employees to leave.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van