Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed this job very much!
Team Leader/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orangeburg, SC2019, május 14.
I would greet guest as they entered restaurant and see about their needs as they ordered. I greeted them with a smile and a friendly brief conversation. I would confirm order to make sure everything is correct and to satisfaction of guest. I learned how to work in all areas of restaurant seeing to customers needs and training others in these areas as well. I loved seeing customers happy with the service they received and knowing of they would more than likely return. I loved training others to be the best they can be at what they are doing and to provide excellent service. The hardest part of the job was when customers just could not be satisfied. It did not matter what the situation was and how well accommodations were made the customer just could not be satisfied.
Pro érvek
Making guests day by a friendly smile, conversation, and excellent service
Kontra érvek
Guests not being satisfied no matter how well situation was handled
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
A bit intense but it is fun to work with everybody,
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockingham County, VA2019, szeptember 17.
I honestly had a good time working, Its not hard if you focus. It can get out of hand when rush hour kicks in, but that is only cause of them wanting to provide the best quality of food to their customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Stressful
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, szeptember 17.
The most stressful place i’ve ever worked. Period. Management were a bunch of young workers and were unprofessional and so degrading. Didn’t care about your well being at ALL only how much money they’re making.
Pro érvek
Pay
Kontra érvek
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van