Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced Workplace, not much room for growth
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, AZ2019, augusztus 24.
A typical day at chickfila includes some amazing employees and great work ethic. However, the management at the chickfila I worked at needed much improvement in communication and considering their employee's life outside of the workplace. While working there it was hard to get time off in short-notice situations and it also seemed that when you worked in one area of the store you got stuck in that area with not much hope of moving up from that position. The most enjoyable part of the job was the employees and their nice work ethic.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calhoun, GA2020, február 22.
Chick-fil-A is an amazing place to work. You will need time for this, although they do go with your schedule. I’ve had problems with this. I would request for a day off for some reason, and they wouldn’t reply until the day before to where I had to cancel my plans due to not knowing ahead of time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Job security
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spartanburg, SC2020, február 22.
It was a great experience and I learned a great many things. Made good friends, but the management made things difficult when it didn’t have to be. The owner would bring personal things with to work which made everyone uncomfortable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van