Munkavállalói értékelés – Chick-fil-A

Összes értékelés megtekintése – Chick-fil-A

Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced Workplace, not much room for growth
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, AZ2019, augusztus 24.
A typical day at chickfila includes some amazing employees and great work ethic. However, the management at the chickfila I worked at needed much improvement in communication and considering their employee's life outside of the workplace. While working there it was hard to get time off in short-notice situations and it also seemed that when you worked in one area of the store you got stuck in that area with not much hope of moving up from that position. The most enjoyable part of the job was the employees and their nice work ethic.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – Chick-fil-A

friendly environment
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2019, szeptember 21.
The work area is always clean. The hardest part was usually the line being wrapped around the building but it was manageable . The enjoyable part was being able to come into a friendly environment everyday.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The worst place I have ever worked in my life.
Front of House (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheektowaga, NY2019, szeptember 21.
This was the worst place I have ever worked in my life. So unprofessional the operator has no idea whats going on. The operator is extremely fake and puts on a persona as a sweet, caring person when in actuality she is the rudest and most disrespectful person I've ever met. It disappoints me that Chick-fil-A puts on this facade of serving the community and hospitality when it's all just fake.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van