Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Warehouse Lead

Munkakör megnevezése
Warehouse Lead75 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
75 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 916 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
What stood out the most to me is how much they care about their employees. Whether it’s maintaining a positive work atmosphere, or when a employee is going through a hard time, they uphold the company’s mission statement
Free meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
racist. sexist. favoritism. issues in all these topics were simply thrown under the rug and hardly ever addressed. directors and managers at cfa in rainbow and lake mead made fun of BLM. Disgusting work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relationships are forced. You are told to be a “servant leader” while the leadership team shows no inclination of wanting to serve the guests or their own team. If you get hurt, opt to pursue another job, or challenge the status quo you will be targeted and ultimately terminated. You are given the option to resign which prevents the company from having to pay out unemployment or other compensation. Overall horrific experience.
Free breakfast and lunch
Leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the beginning it was fun. I started working part time to take care of my dsughter then they asked later if I could work full time. I must've impressed them so much the managers wanted to promote me. Little by little I saw the managers who've been working there for years leaving. I was a Team Leader/Trainer for three years then the owner demoted me. When the replacement management realized that didn't break me the owner laid me off. They replaced all the managers, who had been managers for years, with a much younger crew. I believe because they didn't want to pay as much.
Free lunch
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I impulsively decided to apply at Chick-fil-A when I was 16 years old and got the job. I have been working there 2 and half years n2ow and it is the best fast food restaurant to work at in my opinion! My coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s not a bad place to work. They work with your schedule very well and train you in all areas you should be trained in. I would recommend Chick Fil A to anyone. It is overall a great restaurant to get fast food experience in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical da consist of working with leaders in charge to set the days goals. As well as making a connection with customers to provide an overall pleasant experience for the customer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is an okay job to have as a way to make some money on the side but can have its days that will be rough. Overall the management staff is mostly nice and caring about their employees and the job offers many benefits to full time employees after a certain amount of time working. This is a family oriented place and every employee is mostly treated fairly to a degree.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company was successful because of the owener and the people I work for. The experience of the Way everything was talking Care of was and steals is. These experience with the company was different it showed me the meaning of work ethics. No matter what you or anyone have going wrong you can always change someone's day.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was great a starting job, yet could not pay enough for the work that was asked of. Often times their work environment felt very hostile and the rules felt too rigid for such an entry level job
Flexible schedule
Rigid environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at chick-fil-a can be exciting. they are very flexible with your hours. it’s a great place to work at for starting off. you can meet great people along the way.
Experience
Under appreciated
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil A will always be my favorite job I have ever been hired onto. In this business, customer satisfaction is the main priority. With such a fast-paced environment your shifts fly by and are fun to be at. David Benson's Chick Fil A will always be my family. My management was fantastic, always supportive and treated us like their own.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most days are busy, but not too busy. You will always have something to do, whether it be getting orders done or starting your daily cleaning duties. Overall a good experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working and gaining major life skills through this Employer. Being entrusted by this Brand speaks volume and they even encourage Employees for Career Advancement - Tuition Assistance, Flexible Shifts/Hours, Great Starting Pay, Open-mnded and Family based atmosphere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a wonderful first job. Hard work was rewarded and I made long lasting friendships. I learned about customer service and learned how to deal with difficult customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sundays off guaranteed a weekend day for rest and play. The best coworkers i've ever had and never worked a day without enjoying my time there. Id highly recommend it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Routinely overworked with bare minimum compensation required, zero appreciation for going above and beyond what was asked. Generally an unpleasant company to work for.
bad management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chic fil a is a great company to work for with great morals, it's a fast paced environment with positive reinforcements. when you work there its not like other places where people are looking to be the best alone , but is a place where you are all push to be the best together.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was great. It taught me a lot about service and life lessons along with that. It was a wholesome and positive experience overall. This is a great job to get someone started in the workplace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
CFA is a great first job and also a great place to learn managing. I felt challenged enough in the beginning, it was like the directors and supervisors were seeing what I could do and it made me a better individual and employee. The only negative thing I have about CFA is that the managers can play favorites and if you aren't a favorite, then you really wont get a promotion or you'll get stuck doing the job everyone hates. I was on the favorites list, until I started realizing their angle and then I had lost my opportunity to promote and move from window or something, but that was just my CFA location, it could be different. Overall, great place to work for a first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work is well organized. Fun. Highly qualified managers. They know how to motivate employees to work. When you need they come to the rescue. The specificity of the work is such that the relatively high level of stress associated with large volume and speed of execution of orders. Work culture like in all other Chick Fill A stores, at a high level. They try to hire employees with a high level of spiritual development. Their services are focused on hospitality and high guest satisfaction. Just one of the expression "its my pleasure" says for itself. I can work perfectly in all positions. I learned to anticipate future pictures of operations 2-3 steps forward. From the first 3 days I can determine whether this or that new employee wants or can work at this job, whether they should be trained further. I learned how to professionally train employees (so that they quickly master their jobs and their productivity became high).